Mie Feer

Old June 22nd 08, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,alt.talk.royalty,alt.society.nottingham
Exxrxes News Networking

Default Mie Feer

De uvva daye a hoomin kum korlin at my howse and tole Meowmy abowt sum skeem
wear she kud send mie naim tu da moon.

Meowmie torked abowt it tu the man wot lives nex dorr - a nastie peace of
wurk wot haites kats. He tole Meowmie dat it wud b best if she wuz tu send
orl of me, not just mie name - an' he tole her that he kud arrange fur me to
be kremated and haf mie naim on a box wot kud be sent intu spaice.

I've never seen Meowmie kry befoar like wot she did then - but I'm afrade
that the wikked man nex dorr will try an du it wifowt Meowmie realizing I've
gonn until it's tu lait.

Aprt from staiyin in da howse orl the time, wot can I du to protek mieself?

Old June 22nd 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,alt.talk.royalty,alt.society.nottingham
Fastmoggy

"Exxrxes News Networking" wrote in message
Aprt from staiyin in da howse orl the time, wot can I du to protek
mieself?

Errrrrrrrrr don't talk to strange kats?

That's wot i tell me kittens innit