MICROCHIP CATFLAPS £89.99 KEEP UNWANTED CATS OUT! WIN £100 & PHOTO COMPETITION

Old November 30th 08, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_5_] Bridget[_5_] is offline
Banned

Default MICROCHIP CATFLAPS 89.99 KEEP UNWANTED CATS OUT! WIN 100 & PHOTO COMPETITION

Stupid buttons on my mail reader...replied to someone other that I meant and
I really meant for this to just be a post.

Umm, I am not new here - been here for upwards of ten years or more. Ask
Yowie or Mark Edwards. My cats are Flippy's cat page from over the years. I
was around before 2001 - the last date I can find a record (see tektor or
Bridget in a good search of groups). I was here during for 9/11 where we all
just kind of emailed each other back and forth out of shock and support. I
organized he Cattitude shirts and the Xmas card list the second time it was
done. I am not a hit and runner, I have been going back to school in the
past couple of years to change my lot in life and have been sorely absent
here while I do that, I have just had a break for a while because the
classes I need are not offered right now.

Bridget,not offended but not a newbie

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 04:44:26 +0000, john sumner wrote:

"Bridget" wrote in
:

Thanks for taking notice of our guidelines. We would ask that you come
back and post stories about your cat (or someone else's). We always
welcome new people.

Bridget

Bridget sounds like someone who was a hit and runner

Not so. Bridget is fairly new to the group, but has posted a number of
messages within that time. The no-advertising policy has been a regular
part of the rec.pets.cats.anecdotes FAQ for years.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old November 30th 08, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Nov 29, 11:15�pm, "Bridget" wrote:
[...]

than not to think at all." -- Hypatia of Alexandria- Hide quoted text -

When I disapeared due to Computer problems for a month is 2003 Bridget
was the person who called me.

Suz&Spicey
Old November 30th 08, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_8_]

"Bridget" wrote in
:

Stupid buttons on my mail reader...replied to someone other that I
meant and I really meant for this to just be a post.

Umm, I am not new here - been here for upwards of ten years or more.
Ask Yowie or Mark Edwards. My cats are Flippy's cat page from over
the years. I was around before 2001 - the last date I can find a
record (see tektor or Bridget in a good search of groups). I was here
during for 9/11 where we all just kind of emailed each other back and
forth out of shock and support. I organized he Cattitude shirts and
the Xmas card list the second time it was done. I am not a hit and
runner, I have been going back to school in the past couple of years
to change my lot in life and have been sorely absent here while I do
that, I have just had a break for a while because the classes I need
are not offered right now.

Bridget,not offended but not a newbie

Bridget i meant that person who was doing the spamming on the group not
you, my bad.
Old November 30th 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_5_] Bridget[_5_] is offline
Banned

john sumner" wrote in message
9...
"Bridget" wrote in
:

[...]

It's amazing how things can come out if you don't have the right
punctuation! LOL I am way beyond being offended by something so trite, but
did want you to know I have been around forEVER!!! Just not in the last
couple of years because real life got in the way.

Bridget

Old December 1st 08, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_8_]

"Bridget" wrote in
:

It's amazing how things can come out if you don't have the right
punctuation! LOL I am way beyond being offended by something so trite,
but did want you to know I have been around forEVER!!! Just not in the
last couple of years because real life got in the way.

Bridget

Cool and life another four letter wordG