Kittens?

Old December 1st 08, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default Kittens?

There is just nothing quite like a kittens first looks at the world is
there?

Jo
"Marina" wrote in message
Jofirey wrote:
I've been feeling sad and gloomy for nearly a week now. I need to
see or hear about kittens.

I can't go get a kitten. We are at our quota.

I'm not even hoping to get cheered up. Only maybe a bit hopeful
that
at some time I won't feel so sad. Or to know that somewhere,
someone isn't feeling sad.

So anyone. New kittens? Old stories about kittens? Pictures of
kittens? Please?

It's an oldie but it still makes me smile when I see it:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/13827...58511339QYpDzj

Click forward in that album to see more.

Here's another album you might like:

http://pets.webshots.com/album/23100...nGu?vhost=pets

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old December 1st 08, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_5_] Bridget[_5_] is offline
Banned

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...90108330gvwJZB

two kittens on a heating pad, the one really loving it, his sister cuddling
up to him. They were adorable fosters even if they did bring ringworm into
the house and everyone including be got it.

Bridget

Old December 1st 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

No new kittens at my house but, Cinnamon is playing more to past few weeks.
She is about 13 years old and has always played.

The past few weeks she is playing for longer periods of time and with
different toys.
She has discovered the furry mice. She will pick one up shake it, toss it to
the floor, pick it up and go into another room. I can hear her squeaking
from the other room. Then she comes back into the living room with the
mouse and starts all over again.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old December 2nd 08, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 19:51:54 -0800, "Jofirey"
wrote:

I've been feeling sad and gloomy for nearly a week now. I need to see
or hear about kittens.

I can't go get a kitten. We are at our quota.

I'm not even hoping to get cheered up. Only maybe a bit hopeful that
at some time I won't feel so sad. Or to know that somewhere, someone
isn't feeling sad.

So anyone. New kittens? Old stories about kittens? Pictures of
kittens? Please?

Jo

time for some Furby pix
http://tinyurl.com/59rqzm
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old December 2nd 08, 06:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Jofirey wrote:
I've been feeling sad and gloomy for nearly a week now. I need to see
or hear about kittens.

I can't go get a kitten. We are at our quota.

I'm not even hoping to get cheered up. Only maybe a bit hopeful that
at some time I won't feel so sad. Or to know that somewhere, someone
isn't feeling sad.

So anyone. New kittens? Old stories about kittens? Pictures of
kittens? Please?

Jo

Here is something to do: Go to r.p.c.h. (Health and behavior). There
is a thread entitled "Very Cute) dated 11/30. I am sure you will
enjoy it. I just wish I knew how to transfer it to this group, but I do
not.
Old December 2nd 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Thank you all. Feeling a bit less gloomy today. Yesterday I left my
browser window opened and used the back button to go through all the
pictures several times. Today Furby is up.

This is typical for me in December but I'm really trying to shake it.
It is hard for me and not so great for everyone else around me.

Jo

wrote:

I've been feeling sad and gloomy for nearly a week now. I need to
see
or hear about kittens.

I can't go get a kitten. We are at our quota.

I'm not even hoping to get cheered up. Only maybe a bit hopeful
that
at some time I won't feel so sad. Or to know that somewhere,
someone
isn't feeling sad.

So anyone. New kittens? Old stories about kittens? Pictures of
kittens? Please?

Jo

time for some Furby pix
http://tinyurl.com/59rqzm
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
and Rocky (RB)
Pix at http://tinyurl.com/22pfn8
Vids at http://tinyurl.com/4yb6nj

Kittens Inc in Dallas has wonderful cats/kittens for adoption Chris[_3_] Cat rescue 1 September 8th 07 11:27 PM
KITTENS ClicketySplit Cat health & behaviour 0 July 24th 06 03:01 AM
KITTENS ClicketySplit Cat community 0 July 24th 06 02:47 AM
kittens Marie Lawrence Cat anecdotes 23 December 1st 04 10:16 AM