Arm pit hair - on topic

Old January 30th 09, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_5_] Bridget[_5_] is offline
Banned

Default Arm pit hair - on topic

As Tony aged, his coat remained solid black, but under his front legs, in
the armpit, his hair turned distinctly gray there. Until the, I didn't know
it was possible for cats to have armpit hair. Now I have Toby, a Snowshoe by
all his markings - he too has armpit hair. He is a deep chocolate color with
white toesies and feetsies, a white patch on his tummy, a diamond shaped bib
that leads to a single-sided got milk mustache and...white armpit hair. He
has these two crescents of white hair in the armpits of his front legs. I'll
have to get a picture of it one of these days.

Armpit hair or not, he is still a sweet thing who likes to cuddle in bed
when he slows down enough to think about it. But his armpit hair is cute.

Bridget

Old January 31st 09, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Bridget" wrote in message

As Tony aged, his coat remained solid black, but under his front
legs, in the armpit, his hair turned distinctly gray there. Until
the, I didn't know it was possible for cats to have armpit hair. Now
I have Toby, a Snowshoe by all his markings - he too has armpit hair.
He is a deep chocolate color with white toesies and feetsies, a white
patch on his tummy, a diamond shaped bib that leads to a single-sided
got milk mustache and...white armpit hair. He has these two crescents
of white hair in the armpits of his front legs. I'll have to get a
picture of it one of these days.
Armpit hair or not, he is still a sweet thing who likes to cuddle in
bed when he slows down enough to think about it. But his armpit hair
is cute.

Cometo think of it, Shmogg developed if not white then distinctly lighter
grey armpit fur when he got older. Maybe thats wher cats show their age?

With these three, you'd never know, them being white all over (except for
maybe 5 short strands on Pickle's head)

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Way way off topic jofirey Cat anecdotes 4 November 8th 07 10:47 PM
Off Topic, perhaps Robert Berg Cat health & behaviour 4 September 3rd 06 08:51 PM
Almost on topic Adrian A Cat anecdotes 6 May 4th 06 08:50 PM
Hopefully on topic Lots42 Cat anecdotes 9 May 12th 05 10:48 PM
It's on-topic because of #3 Duke of Url Cat anecdotes 1 December 28th 04 07:57 AM