Hsppy birthday

Old December 4th 15, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Hsppy birthday

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
Happy Birthday Christina.

I hope your next year is great.

Judith

Thanks Judith. This year has been a steady one of slow and gradual recovery
from my spinal injuries. My consultant says I will never completely recover
the full use of my fingers due the nerve damage. I didn't realise quite how
long it would be before I could write with a pen again, that was the pits
having to get Woodman to fill his own cheque in when he brought me logs.
However I am pleased to report that only just recently I can now use a
manual tin opener again. So in the coming year I'd like to be able to pick
up small things. The OT tested my progress -I've been working so hard with
the hand physio- by giving me a box full of very small metal thingies to
pick up and put into another box. He said it was once a test that some
factory used to do for potential employees and then they found it was a good
test for spinal injury patients use of their hands. Let's just say I
wouldn't have got the job.

Anyway, this next year will be better. I feel in it my bones g
Tweed

Old December 5th 15, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
Happy birthday, Christina.

--
Adrian

Well, it's tomorrow, but imagine you remembering! Thanks so much.

Happy Birthday! Is it Dec 1 or 2? Whenever I see a post from you, it might
already be the next day for you, so it's hard to tell.

--

The UK is 6 hours ahead mostly- more sometimes. so when you are all sitting
down after your dinner to post it's time for bed here.

Old December 7th 15, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Christina Websell
wrote:

[...]

That's excellent progress considering your injury. Purrs for it to
continue.

Judith

Thanks, I'm surprised I've done as well as I have. The worst thing was not
being able to write.

Old December 15th 15, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Christina Websell wrote:

"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
Happy birthday, Christina.

--
Adrian

Well, it's tomorrow, but imagine you remembering! Thanks so much.

Happy Birthday! Is it Dec 1 or 2? Whenever I see a post from you, it might
already be the next day for you, so it's hard to tell.

--

The UK is 6 hours ahead mostly- more sometimes. so when you are all sitting
down after your dinner to post it's time for bed here.

It's 8 hours from California! So when I'm relaxing in the evening, you
folks are starting to get up the next morning, depending on how late my
relaxation happens on a given evening, and how early some of you may get up.

--
Joyce

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing
that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."
-- A. Einstein
Old December 21st 15, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 00:12:48 -0000 (UTC), Bastette
wrote:

Christina Websell wrote:

"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
Happy birthday, Christina.

--
Adrian

Well, it's tomorrow, but imagine you remembering! Thanks so much.

Happy Birthday! Is it Dec 1 or 2? Whenever I see a post from you, it might
already be the next day for you, so it's hard to tell.

--

The UK is 6 hours ahead mostly- more sometimes. so when you are all sitting
down after your dinner to post it's time for bed here.

It's 8 hours from California! So when I'm relaxing in the evening, you
folks are starting to get up the next morning, depending on how late my
relaxation happens on a given evening, and how early some of you may get up.

Here in Florida we're going to be celebrating New Year's Eve on London
time. We're just too old to stay up till midnight, so we'll be doing
it around 6pm. Actually I'm up until midnight most nights, but the
older folks do tend to go to bed early.

Since it's a standing joke about Florida and the Early Bird Special, I
guess we can call it the Early Bird New Year.

Birthday Boy Marina Cat anecdotes 20 April 21st 10 06:05 AM
Someone has a birthday Marina Cat anecdotes 16 April 18th 09 07:42 PM
Pic: the birthday boy Marina Cat anecdotes 4 April 16th 09 03:23 AM
A birthday cat Matthew Cat anecdotes 0 October 2nd 06 07:17 PM
A birthday cat meeee Cat anecdotes 0 September 10th 06 10:50 PM