Cute Little Calico!

Old December 9th 15, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Cute Little Calico!

I went to the store this morning and there was the prettiest little
calico kitten sitting by the door. She couldn't have been more than 6
weeks old. Someone bought her a can of Friskies.

She is obviously feral and wouldn't tolerate anyone getting near her.
No amount of coaxing would get her to approach. Poor little girl. It's
a very busy parking lot.

Jill
Old December 9th 15, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

On 12/9/2015 11:57 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I went to the store this morning and there was the prettiest little
calico kitten sitting by the door. She couldn't have been more than 6
weeks old. Someone bought her a can of Friskies.

She is obviously feral and wouldn't tolerate anyone getting near her. No
amount of coaxing would get her to approach. Poor little girl. It's a
very busy parking lot.

Jill

Both Selina and Nikki were rescued from parking lots--Selina (pregnant
at the time) was living in a church parking lot, and Nikki was living in
a Walmart parking lot. They are lucky to have survived those "living
conditions," and also lucky that we have a chapter of Ally Cats Allies
that rescued them. And I am lucky that I was able to adopt them.
Selina was first placed in a foster home for a considerable period of
time, and Nikki was only 14-16 weeks old.

MaryL

Old December 9th 15, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/9/2015 2:10 PM, MaryL wrote:
[...]

I know! I wished she'd have let me approach her but she wouldn't.
There was a guy in the parking lot who was still trying to entice her
when I left. This little kitten was having none of it. It did appear
she'd eaten a bit of the canned Friskies, though.

Jill

my calico John Doe Cat health & behaviour 1 May 21st 14 02:27 AM
Calico: RB Art Shapiro Cat anecdotes 23 July 31st 11 11:58 PM
Little calico Karen Cat anecdotes 2 May 15th 07 09:34 PM
I think Calico has a home Bridget Cat anecdotes 10 May 10th 06 10:25 PM
Male calico cat KellyH Cat health & behaviour 16 October 24th 04 02:01 AM