please stop crossposting - especially to the dog newsgoups

Old January 11th 05, 03:05 PM
Connie

He really knows how to ruin a newsgroup.

You got that right. He is horrible. God forbid you disagree with him, or
speak up to him. I have gotten off of 2 of the dog newsgroups because he
over-runs them. I guess time to use my filter...

Old January 11th 05, 03:07 PM
Connie

As mass crossposting is contrary to most ISP user agreements, the best
thing
to do is for as many of us as possible to forward some of his posts with
headers to and get them to shut his account down.

Also his posts bordeline abuse at times. I just forwarded every singele post
he posted here. I am sure if they get a few more people that do that,
they'll do something.

Old January 11th 05, 04:59 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-11, Mathew Kagis penned:

Meghan: I have crossposted between here & rec.pets.cats.anecdotes.... If
this has contributed to the problem, let me know...?

I'm not Meghan, but while crossposting in this case probably isn't harmful, a
lot of people read both groups, so they may see these posts twice.

I find crossposting confusing because inevitably, some replies go just to one
newsgroup, some to the other, and some to both, so you're never quite sure
what has already been said. It can create some surreal experiences.

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old January 11th 05, 07:02 PM
Mary

"Meghan Noecker" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 06:37:12 GMT, "Mathew Kagis"
wrote:

Meghan: I have crossposted between here & rec.pets.cats.anecdotes.... If
this has contributed to the problem, let me know...?
--

I doubt it. He is usually on the dog newsgroups. And I see that a
couple of his latest posts are new posts, not replies. So, he is

The problem is that he attacks everybody with any kind of problem, and
claims he has the solution, though he never actually offers any
advice. I guess you are supposed to buy his program.

He really knows how to ruin a newsgroup.

He is the only person I have ever killfiled. Try it, you might like it.

Old January 11th 05, 08:28 PM
Mathew Kagis

"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message

I find crossposting confusing because inevitably, some replies go just to

one
newsgroup, some to the other, and some to both, so you're never quite sure
what has already been said. It can create some surreal experiences.

Hey, what's wrong with a surreal experience....?
--
Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat

Old January 11th 05, 08:39 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-11, Mathew Kagis penned:

"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message

I find crossposting confusing because inevitably, some replies go just to

one
newsgroup, some to the other, and some to both, so you're never quite sure
what has already been said. It can create some surreal experiences.

Hey, what's wrong with a surreal experience....?

They should be voluntary =P

Old February 2nd 05, 02:36 PM
Sherry

He is the only person I have ever killfiled. Try it, you might like it.

Oh, me too! The only person. Except this time he's escaped the killfile. I'm
going to have to enter his new ID.

Sherry

Make the rain stop! Harri Cat community 10 December 5th 04 12:19 PM
FOAK: Cats won't stop scratching, at wit's end Preston Crawford Cat health & behaviour 33 August 27th 04 12:39 PM
cat peeing, will it stop? .. kidstuff Cat health & behaviour 10 May 24th 04 10:35 PM
stop ARC RedRiver35 Cat community 1 March 22nd 04 11:55 PM
Newbie Question: How can we stop our Cat eating threads Joseph Lappin Cat health & behaviour 4 October 15th 03 02:13 PM