Fat Cat toys

Old January 18th 06, 08:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Fat Cat toys

My sister started it. When she came down to visit she bought my cat Scat
a toy. The brand was Fat Cat and it was just a cloth toy mouse wearing a
funny shirt with a lump of cat nip inside. Scat loved it, she nosed it
all over the place and bunny kicked it when it got unrully.

Mew was still a outside stray at our Fema trailer at the time but he
would sometimes rush inside when you would go in or out carryng
something. What would he run to get at...the food...no...Scat...no...the
soft comfy couch...nope...the dang toy...yep. He loved it but it was a
very rough love and had the filling falling out in just a few play
sessions.

Scat was put out cause she preferred a pristine mouse. We bought her a
new one, one with funny shorts on instead of the shirt...all was fine.

Mew played and played, of course eventually no longer the outside stray
but the inside boy kitty, with a flat mouse as he had pulled all the
stuffing out including the cat nip which he spent a good time rolling in
once he got it out.

He now owns Scat's funny shorted mouse and Scat has a new Fat Cat mouse,
one that crinkles and a Fat Cat dog that fits barbie clothes. Mew has a
Fat Cat fish and a Fat cat toy called Vet the Victim(product name, I
didn't make it up). They love these toys and other stuffed cat toys
won't do.

Does anybody else have this brand of toys for their cats? Same reaction?
Is there is addiction in the cat nip they use to put the cat off other
similar toys? I just can't get over how much they love these dang toys.
Scat was never one for toys til these ones. Fun watching them play, a
pain to fetch out from under the stove all the time tho. peace, p

Old January 18th 06, 01:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-01-18 02:14:13 -0600, (P C) said:

[...]

Wow. I have never heard of these but I may have to look!

Old January 18th 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-01-18 02:14:13 -0600, (P C) said:

[...]

Me too, but I don't know whether to thank PC or regret it! LOL

kili

Old January 18th 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 03:14:13 -0500, (P C)
yodeled:

[...]

Stinky and Dante have a number of them, and they love them. They love
to beat the living cr*p out of them. But they have other toys they
love, too.

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 18th 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

My sister started it. When she came down to visit she bought my cat Scat
a toy. The brand was Fat Cat and it was just a cloth toy mouse wearing a
funny shirt with a lump of cat nip inside. Scat loved it, she nosed it
all over the place and bunny kicked it when it got unrully.

Yes, Fin used to have a pair of those. One looked like a dog and the
other one looked like a politician. He ripped them both to shreds
and they had to be thrown out.

Now Rita has a catnip sock that her Aunt Betty gave to her. I've been
TRYING to get pictures of her playing with her new toy, but she's just
a blur most of the time. Now she's realized that when I bend over *that*
way, I'm reaching for the camera and she stops playing. She'll sit there
for ages, just staring at me (PUT the camera AWAY, mommy!). Yes, I have
a picture of her doing just that, too. (I won't play until you PUT IT
AWAY!) lol She's a remarkably intelligent owner.

Jane
- owned and truly operated by Princess Rita

Old January 19th 06, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

..

Mimi had the veterinarian one. She ripped out its crotch. I sewed it
back up for her, and she ripped out its crotch again.

Probably thinking "See how you like being neutured, mate!"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old January 19th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 19 Jan 2006 06:30:41 -0800, "Lesley"
yodeled:

.

Mimi had the veterinarian one. She ripped out its crotch. I sewed it
back up for her, and she ripped out its crotch again.

Probably thinking "See how you like being neutured, mate!"

Lesley

Exactly.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War