Mutt RB 6 Months ago today

Old June 10th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla `=^. .^=`[_2_]

Default Mutt RB 6 Months ago today

I can't believe it's been 6 months today since our darling 6 toed Mutt went
to The Bridge on his own at age 19. He was less than a year old when he
wandered into our lives and stayed. He was such a sweet kitty and he was
DH's velcro kitty, who had the loudest purr that could be heard 3 rooms
away. He had a great sense of humor, would stand in his dry food, slept on
his own pillow between us, and could actually say the words 'Mom' and
'milk.'
He swatted at the raccoons and squirrels that came into the house we lived
in then.
He'd been sick for the last few days of his long fun filled life and when he
got sick suddenly from kidney failure, he cried when he peed and could
hardly stand. He slept on our big bed and we spent a lot of time with him
and on Dec 9, a Sunday, I told Mutt it was okay for him to take a nap and
wake up at RB, which he did. We were out of the room when he went to the
Bridge and I still feel so sad about that. He was always such a considerate
kitty. I truly believe he gave Mosey and Pookie instructions on how to take
care of us after he 'went home'. When his spirit left his poor old body, I
could see the others he knew go 'Woo Hoo...Mutt's home'.
I can still see glimpses of him sometime out of the corner of my eye,
and no, I'm not crazy in that aspect.
We miss you SO much Mutt.
Love
Meowmie Kyla & Paw Dutch
sad

Old June 10th 08, 07:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Kyla `=^. .^=`" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

(((((((((Kyla)))))))))

Joy

Old June 10th 08, 08:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla`=^. .^=`

"Joy"
"Kyla `=^. .^=`"
[...]

Thank you Joy, I needed that.
Hug back, you need one too.
Kyla

Old June 10th 08, 09:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Kyla`=^. .^=`" wrote in message
. ..

"Joy"
"Kyla `=^. .^=`"
[...]

Thank you, Kyla.

Joy

Old June 10th 08, 09:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla`=^. .^=`

We miss you SO much Mutt.
Love
Meowmie Kyla & Paw Dutch
sad

(((((((((Kyla)))))))))

Joy

Thank you Joy, I needed that.
Hug back, you need one too.
Kyla

Thank you, Kyla.

Joy

You're welcome, any time.
Hugs are great, aren't they?

Kyla

Old June 11th 08, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla`=^. .^=`

Thank you for your kind words Charleen. We still miss him so much.
Hug
Kyla

"Charleen Welton"
What a wonderful friend you had in Mutt. May all the wonderful memories
you have comfort you as time goes by.
Charleen

"Kyla `=^. .^=`" I can't believe it's been 6 months today since our

Old June 17th 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`

Thank you...it means a lot
Hug
Kyla
"polonca12000"
Kyla `=^. .^=` wrote:
I can't believe it's been 6 months today since our darling 6 toed Mutt
went to The Bridge on his own at age 19. He was less than a year old
when he wandered into our lives and stayed. He was such a sweet kitty
and he was DH's velcro kitty, who had the loudest purr that could be
heard 3 rooms away. He had a great sense of humor, would stand in his
dry food, slept on his own pillow between us, and could actually say the
words 'Mom' and 'milk.'

snip
We miss you SO much Mutt.
Love
Meowmie Kyla & Paw Dutch
sad

Lots of purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek

3 months of rec Granby Cat community 2 December 24th 07 02:46 PM
Some of ya'll may remember Mutt Gracecat Cat anecdotes 17 December 23rd 05 01:06 AM
OT Mutt Update Gracecat Cat anecdotes 13 December 22nd 05 05:26 AM
It's been 6 months... KellyH Cat health & behaviour 6 July 12th 04 08:54 AM