Boyfie update

Old January 19th 14, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfie update

In case you didn't see my reply to Judith.
He's doing well but he has to remain in hospital for now.
Oh, my poor boy.
You know, when he first came in, I thought he'd caught some prey and eaten
it and some of the organs were stuck on his fur, so I pulled it to get it
off.
When I realised they were his own organs was when I went into panic mode.
I was quite rude to Jill when she told me to relax and I'm sorry for that,
Jill. It's simply not possible to relax in those circumstances when you're
out of your head with worry and was angry that something bad had happened
to my beloved boy.

Old January 19th 14, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 12:17:16 PM UTC-7, Christina Websell wrote:
In case you didn't see my reply to Judith.

He's doing well but he has to remain in hospital for now.

Oh, my poor boy.

You know, when he first came in, I thought he'd caught some prey and eaten

it and some of the organs were stuck on his fur, so I pulled it to get it

off.

When I realised they were his own organs was when I went into panic mode.

I was quite rude to Jill when she told me to relax and I'm sorry for that,

Jill. It's simply not possible to relax in those circumstances when you're

out of your head with worry and was angry that something bad had happened

to my beloved boy.

I'm glad that he is doing better. Continuing purrs for improvement.

((((Tweed))))

Smokie Darling (Annie)
Old January 19th 14, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Sun, 19 Jan 2014 19:17:16 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
In case you didn't see my reply to Judith.
He's doing well but he has to remain in hospital for now.
Oh, my poor boy.
You know, when he first came in, I thought he'd caught some prey and eaten
it and some of the organs were stuck on his fur, so I pulled it to get it
off.
When I realised they were his own organs was when I went into panic mode.
I was quite rude to Jill when she told me to relax and I'm sorry for that,
Jill. It's simply not possible to relax in those circumstances when you're
out of your head with worry and was angry that something bad had happened
to my beloved boy.

An eternal optimist, I felt that he'd be doing well, and maybe coming home
today with an Elizabethan collar on him.

Maybe the second part didn't come true yet, but I'm glad that the first
part did. It's probably better that he's at TED for a little bit more
observation.

I'd have jumped and hit my head on a light fixture if I found that I'd
tugged on one of my kitties' internal organs!
Old January 19th 14, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Takayuki" wrote in message

I'd have jumped and hit my head on a light fixture if I found that I'd
tugged on one of my kitties' internal organs!

But maybe you didn't expect it, like I didn't. I thought he'd ate something
he hunted and it was stuck on his fur.
when I realised I went crazy.

Old January 20th 14, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Sun, 19 Jan 2014 22:08:21 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"Takayuki" wrote in message
.. .

I'd have jumped and hit my head on a light fixture if I found that I'd
tugged on one of my kitties' internal organs!

But maybe you didn't expect it, like I didn't. I thought he'd ate something
he hunted and it was stuck on his fur.
when I realised I went crazy.

You did well to get him to the vet. I'd probably have panicked and crashed
the car multiple times on the way there!
Old January 20th 14, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Takayuki" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Jan 2014 22:08:21 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"Takayuki" wrote in message
. ..

I'd have jumped and hit my head on a light fixture if I found that I'd
tugged on one of my kitties' internal organs!

But maybe you didn't expect it, like I didn't. I thought he'd ate
something
he hunted and it was stuck on his fur.
when I realised I went crazy.

You did well to get him to the vet. I'd probably have panicked and crashed
the car multiple times on the way there!

I wanted to do 80 mph but I didn't. There were police cars around at that
time of night and I didn't want to get stopped.
I couldn't get him out of his box when I got there, I was shaking so much.
The vet was brilliant, he said "well owners often say it's an emergency
and it often isn't, but this is one if ever saw one."
We still can't work out how it happened.
And he remains in hospital.

Tweed

Old January 20th 14, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

In case you didn't see my reply to Judith.
He's doing well but he has to remain in hospital for now.
Oh, my poor boy.
You know, when he first came in, I thought he'd caught some prey and eaten
it and some of the organs were stuck on his fur, so I pulled it to get it
off.
When I realised they were his own organs was when I went into panic mode.
I was quite rude to Jill when she told me to relax and I'm sorry for that,
Jill. It's simply not possible to relax in those circumstances when you're
out of your head with worry and was angry that something bad had happened
to my beloved boy.

Don't worry about me, Tweed. I know you were in a panic. I reacted to
your reply rather strongly and for that I'm sorry.

I'd like to contribute to Boyfie's care, unfortunately I just got hit
with a huge bill myself (not cat-related).

Purrs continue from

Jill & Persia

Old January 20th 14, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
news[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Takayuki" wrote in message

I'd have jumped and hit my head on a light fixture if I found that I'd
tugged on one of my kitties' internal organs!

But maybe you didn't expect it, like I didn't. I thought he'd ate
something he hunted and it was stuck on his fur.
when I realised I went crazy.

When my brother's cat ripped open her abdomen, she was just sitting at the
top of the stairs with her intestines flopped out onto her feet. She was
fixed up and is perfectly fine now, what was weirs was that her belly
"crackled" for a while because of trapped gas.