Anyone hear from Tweed?

Old January 21st 14, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Anyone hear from Tweed?

"jmcquown" wrote in message
wrote in message
It is sickening to think it may be non accidental. :-(
--
Adrian

It won't be non-accidental, there is no way he would get near enough to
anyone to harm him and no-one would be down their big gardens at that
time
of night anyway.
My best guess is that he squeezed through a broken pane of glass in
someone's greenhouse after a mousie but that's just a theory.
Makes me wish he had one of those camera collars on.

Tweed

As you say, you'll likely never know. It *would* be interesting to know
what he's doing when he's out and about. But it doesn't sound like he'd
tolerate one of those camera collars!

Jill

He would.

Old January 22nd 14, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Christina Websell wrote:

"jmcquown" wrote in message

Makes me wish he had one of those camera collars on.

Tweed

As you say, you'll likely never know. It *would* be interesting to know
what he's doing when he's out and about. But it doesn't sound like he'd
tolerate one of those camera collars!

He would.

Oh, then you have to create Boyfie Cam!! When he's well enough to go
back outside, that is.

--
Joyce

The problem with cats is that they get the exact same look on their
face whether they see a moth or an axe-murderer.
-- Paula Poundstone
Old January 22nd 14, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 1/21/2014 9:21 PM, Bastette wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:

"jmcquown" wrote in message

Makes me wish he had one of those camera collars on.

Tweed

As you say, you'll likely never know. It *would* be interesting to know
what he's doing when he's out and about. But it doesn't sound like he'd
tolerate one of those camera collars!

He would.

Oh, then you have to create Boyfie Cam!! When he's well enough to go
back outside, that is.

That would be fun! Let's see where Boyfie goes!

I used to work with a guy (a very techie-type) who had web cams in his
house and back yard. He could sign in from work and see what his dog
was up to.

Jill

Anyone hear from Tweed recently? [email protected] Cat anecdotes 12 March 31st 11 09:55 PM
Christmas Carol: Do You Hear What I hear by Piglette and family Ray or Fran Cat community 0 December 21st 08 06:23 PM
Ya'll Have to Hear This. Sherry Cat anecdotes 40 July 4th 07 01:53 PM
Hear ye, hear ye! Pat Cat anecdotes 7 September 20th 06 04:11 AM
I can hear her from here! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 1 May 16th 05 08:31 PM