I'z got a missing brofur an a missing sisfur

Old June 3rd 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default I'z got a missing brofur an a missing sisfur

Meowmie an Paw haf been doing a lot of work around da house, like
building furniture and stuff like dat. Normally, mine sisfur Tabifa
Fluffytail likes to hide around da house. She will disappear fur half a
day or so at a time, fairly regularly. However, dis morning Paw noticed
dat Tabifa had been hiding fur longer dan usual. He asked Meowmie of
her had seen Tabifa at all today, and Meowmie said no.

Tabifa usually disappears realreal good. Meowmie an Paw will search
efurrywhere, and not find Tabifa. Then some time later, Tabifa comes
strolling into da room. Dis time, though, she's been hiding for more
dan a day. Dat has Meowmie and Paw (an me too) purty worried.

To make fings worser, while Meowmie an Paw was looking for Tabifa,
mineown brofur Sammy disappeared. I guess he is out looking fur Tabifa.
Meowmie an Paw don't fink either of dem sneaked out da door, but dey
taked a long walk around da neighborhood looking for dem anyway.

So now I'z gotz a missing brofur and a missing sisfur.

We iz all sending "get your furry butt home" purrs to bof Sammy and Tabifa.

Harri

Old June 3rd 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

[...]

Oh, Sammy mine luff, please come home soon! I can't bear the thought of
raising Ranger without yourownselves!

sobsob

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence

Old June 3rd 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Oh, Sammy mine luff, please come home soon! I can't bear the thought of
raising Ranger without yourownselves!

sobsob

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence

Itz ok, mine luff! I'z here. Mine hoomins just saw me sneaking from da
basement to da stairz, so dey isn't worried 'bout me. And I meowed to
Harri so her knows dat I iz in da howse. Harri an mine hoomins just
getted too worried, prolly cuz Tabifa Fluffybutt is hiding someplace. I
hasn't been able to find herownself yet.

Sammy
Old June 3rd 07, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 14:04:26 -0500, Harri Roadcat
wrote:

[...]

Tabifa is furry smart to escape for so long! Purrs that she comes back
soon.
Cinder
Old June 3rd 07, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney

Sammy brofur an Tabifa sisfur are bof back now. Dey was bof in the
house, being magical kitties.

Harri

Old June 4th 07, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

gud newz, Tiger fur hiz howze

Old June 4th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Yeah...maybee day ar owt haffin 'fun' lyke Gramby sed.

Pit2nya

Granby wrote:
[...]

Missing cat Simba's Mom Cat health & behaviour 63 May 19th 06 10:57 PM
My cat keeps missing the box, but there's more... 0to60 Cat health & behaviour 18 May 3rd 06 04:16 PM
I haven't gone missing... Catnipped Cat anecdotes 17 May 18th 05 02:49 PM
missing cat Don Cat rescue 9 October 2nd 03 05:40 PM
missing cat Calvin Rice Cat health & behaviour 16 September 1st 03 03:11 PM