more purrs and prayers, please?

Old July 4th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Default more purrs and prayers, please?

My daughter again has found herself in a stressful
situation. I swear she gets more than her share.
Anyway, she and I would appreciate more purrs
and prayers that the situation is very temporary. We'd
like to thank everyone in advance.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old July 4th 08, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

"Irulan" wrote in message
. ..
My daughter again has found herself in a stressful
situation. I swear she gets more than her share.
Anyway, she and I would appreciate more purrs
and prayers that the situation is very temporary. We'd
like to thank everyone in advance.

Good vibes a-plenty heading her way

Old July 4th 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 4 Jul., 18:45, "Irulan" wrote:
My daughter again has found herself in a stressful
situation. I swear she gets more than her share.
Anyway, she and I would appreciate more purrs
and prayers that the situation is very temporary. We'd
like to thank everyone in advance.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Sending mega-purrs for a good outcome.

love
Bettina
Old July 4th 08, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Lots more from here.
Charleen and the purrers.

. ..

Old July 4th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Irulan wrote:
My daughter again has found herself in a stressful
situation. I swear she gets more than her share.
Anyway, she and I would appreciate more purrs
and prayers that the situation is very temporary. We'd
like to thank everyone in advance.

Lily & her mama

Purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 5th 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Jul 4, 10:45*am, "Irulan" wrote:
My daughter again has found herself in a stressful
situation. I swear she gets more than her share.
Anyway, she and I would appreciate more purrs
and prayers that the situation is very temporary. We'd
like to thank everyone in advance.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Purrs, prayers and offerings for things to mellow soonest, and let
there be soft warmth in the evenings, and lush sunrises to bring
comfort.
Old July 5th 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Am 04.07.2008 schrieb Irulan:

My daughter again has found herself in a stressful
situation.

Tons of purrs are coming over to your daughter and you. We hope,
everything will be ok soon.

Purrs to you from
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old July 6th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kylatte =^. .^=`[_2_]

"Adrian" ...
Irulan wrote:
My daughter again has found herself in a stressful
situation. I swear she gets more than her share.
Anyway, she and I would appreciate more purrs
and prayers that the situation is very temporary. We'd
like to thank everyone in advance.

Lily & her mama

Purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Purrs on the way from us too, as well as prayers from me.
HUG
Kyla & Clowder

Old July 6th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Irulan" wrote in message
. ..
My daughter again has found herself in a stressful
situation. I swear she gets more than her share.
Anyway, she and I would appreciate more purrs
and prayers that the situation is very temporary. We'd
like to thank everyone in advance.

Purrs coming from over the pond for your daughter. Some people do indeed
get more than their share of difficulties.

Tweed