Tripper RB 7-5-08

Old July 5th 08, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris Havlicek

Default Tripper RB 7-5-08

My big furry 15 yo boy is gone. I came downstairs to feed the
herd, and he was lying on the landing, not breathing.
The vet says it looks like his heart just gave out. Given that
his brother went that way years ago, all I can do is hope it was
quick.

Now I just have a big empty spot on the couch next to me.

Rest easy, big man. No one will ever fill your pawprints. I'll
miss you.

Chris
Old July 5th 08, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Rest easy, big man. No one will ever fill your pawprints. I'll
miss you.

Chris

I'm so sorry Chris. It's always hard when they leave us for the Bridge,
but it must be especially so when it's unexpected like that. We're
sending purrs.

Dan
Old July 5th 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris Havlicek

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Rest easy, big man. No one will ever fill your pawprints. I'll
miss you.

Chris

I'm so sorry Chris. It's always hard when they leave us for the Bridge,
but it must be especially so when it's unexpected like that. We're
sending purrs.

Dan

Thanks, Dan. All the other beasties are in hiding at the moment.
I already miss seeing his big furry face at the window when I walk
up the front steps...

Old July 5th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Chris Havlicek wrote:
My big furry 15 yo boy is gone. I came downstairs to feed the
herd, and he was lying on the landing, not breathing.
The vet says it looks like his heart just gave out. Given that
his brother went that way years ago, all I can do is hope it was
quick.

Now I just have a big empty spot on the couch next to me.

Rest easy, big man. No one will ever fill your pawprints. I'll
miss you.

Chris

I'm so sorry, that must have been an awful shock to find him like that.

A candle is lit for Tripper.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Tripp
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 5th 08, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris Havlicek

Thanks, Adrian. It was. Since his brother had a heart
condition and died when he was about 3, I had Tripper
monitored, but they always warned me that even though he
had no symptoms, that he might go just as suddenly. I guess
his brother wanted company at the bridge.

Thanks for the candle. I don't think I could have set one up
just yet. It's tough enough just typing...

Old July 5th 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Dear Chris,

Am 05.07.2008 schrieb Chris Havlicek:

My big furry 15 yo boy is gone.

I'm so sorry to read your post. The shock of finding him dead so
unexpected must be enormous:-(

Tons of purrs are coming over to heal your broken heart and to make
sure, Tripper has a safe trip to the bridge.

Inge & Volker and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old July 5th 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris Havlicek

Thanks, Inge -

While I knew that one day I'd have to say goodbye,
I was still hoping for more time. Hopefully he's
already found his brother at the bridge, and they are
getting re-acquainted.

Katie came out of hiding and sat in my lap for awhile,
and I've got Hazard and Oreo to keep me distracted as well,
but I'll miss seeing his furry face in the window
when I come home...

Old July 5th 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Chris Havlicek wrote:

Now I just have a big empty spot on the couch next to me.

I'm so very sorry, Chris. Lots of purrs on the way for you and the other
kitties. What a shock that must have been.