Ping Catnipped (I know AGAIN)

Old July 28th 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Ping Catnipped (I know AGAIN)

I got an email for a catalog that you might enjoy. It has puzzles, toys and
other goodies that are pretty interesting.

http://www.bitsandpieces.com/default...il03&lm=bit s

Or Tiny URL: http://tinyurl.com/6bea5s

Pam S. working at making someone's day a little brighter

Old July 28th 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
I got an email for a catalog that you might enjoy. It has puzzles, toys
and other goodies that are pretty interesting.

http://www.bitsandpieces.com/default...il03&lm=bit s

Or Tiny URL: http://tinyurl.com/6bea5s

Pam S. working at making someone's day a little brighter

Thank you! I like this one:
http://www.bitsandpieces.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_42025 and this one:
http://www.bitsandpieces.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_40073 (this one sort of
reminds me of the LOTR one you sent - with the individual pictures in
squares).

BTW, the cat puzzle you sent (the one with the flowers) - we never could
complete it, the pieces were just too similar in colors and shapes. We
finally got frustrated and put it away to try again later. It was *much*
harder than the LOTR one.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 29th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"CatNipped" wrote in message

Thank you! I like this one:
http://www.bitsandpieces.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_42025 and this one:
http://www.bitsandpieces.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_40073 (this one sort of
reminds me of the LOTR one you sent - with the individual pictures in
squares).

BTW, the cat puzzle you sent (the one with the flowers) - we never could
complete it, the pieces were just too similar in colors and shapes. We
finally got frustrated and put it away to try again later. It was *much*
harder than the LOTR one.

And we found the opposite. Funny. I love both puzzles. How do you keep
the owners from helping you with putting jigsaws together?

Pam S.

Old July 29th 08, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Wayne Mitchell

"tanadashoes" wrote:

How do you keep
the owners from helping you with putting jigsaws together?

Oh, I don't have any say in the matter. It's their table.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25693...79403541MWdkKE
The only reason he's not lying right in the middle of the puzzle is
because I was wandering around with the camera, not actually trying to
work it at the time.
--

Wayne M.
Old July 29th 08, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

http://www.bitsandpieces.com/default...3&EID=bitsemai....

Or Tiny URL:http://tinyurl.com/6bea5s

Pam S. working at making someone's day a little brighter

Oh, I get this catalog in the mail. They used to carry these gorgeous
"cat" nesting dolls.
Each one was a girl holding a cat, and the center one was a tiny cat.
They were very
reasonably priced, IIRC, but I don't see them available anymore.

Sherry
Old July 29th 08, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

"CatNipped" wrote in message

Thank you! I like this one:
http://www.bitsandpieces.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_42025 and this one:
http://www.bitsandpieces.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_40073 (this one sort of
reminds me of the LOTR one you sent - with the individual pictures in
squares).

BTW, the cat puzzle you sent (the one with the flowers) - we never could
complete it, the pieces were just too similar in colors and shapes. We
finally got frustrated and put it away to try again later. It was *much*
harder than the LOTR one.

And we found the opposite. Funny. I love both puzzles. How do you keep
the owners from helping you with putting jigsaws together?

Pam S.

We don't, we just keep picking up the pieces from under the table, under the
living room furniture, etc. So far we've been lucky, nobody has managed to
soccer kick one under the stove! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 29th 08, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Wayne Mitchell" wrote in message
"tanadashoes" wrote:

How do you keep
the owners from helping you with putting jigsaws together?

Oh, I don't have any say in the matter. It's their table.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25693...79403541MWdkKE
The only reason he's not lying right in the middle of the puzzle is
because I was wandering around with the camera, not actually trying to
work it at the time.
--

Wayne M.

LOL! Yep, that's exactly how mine help too!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 29th 08, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"tanadashoes" wrote:

How do you keep
the owners from helping you with putting jigsaws together?

Oh, I don't have any say in the matter. It's their table.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25693...79403541MWdkKE
The only reason he's not lying right in the middle of the puzzle is
because I was wandering around with the camera, not actually trying to
work it at the time.
--

He's a very handsome boy and I'm sure he got that puzzle put together in jig
time.

Pam S. who's seen a similar picture with a grey and brown tabby Maine Coon
in it somewhere

Ping CatNipped Joy Cat anecdotes 0 August 25th 07 12:49 AM
Ping Catnipped Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 4 July 3rd 07 09:17 PM
PING: Catnipped Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 0 August 15th 06 06:28 PM
PING CATNIPPED NMR Cat anecdotes 4 February 28th 06 03:44 PM
Ping Catnipped! -L. Cat anecdotes 6 February 4th 06 05:15 PM