Serious question about my LATE cat!!??

Old May 26th 04, 04:41 AM
Slickwater

Default Serious question about my LATE cat!!??

So my cat was about 20 years old and the thing looked like it was in
agony. I have been walkin reported to be walking sideways lately and
loosing a ton of hair. Upon inspecting the clumps of hair that were
falling out, I saw that they were due to these red lesions on the cats
back. For fear of some disease being loosed on my family, I donned a
pair of rubber cleaning gloves and grabbed the mangy thing and sawed
his head off in the garage. I did not stop to think about the massive
amount of blood that began to spurt all over the garage and got on my
arms and shirt, pretty much everywhere due to such a gushing would as
a decapitated head obviously is. What I want to know is if I am at
risk of contracting any illness from the cats blood that could
jeopardize my life. You may think I am heartless, but I really put
that thing out of it's misery and it was for the best. If anyone knows
anything about this subject please inform me of what I should do.
Thank you.

-Jimmy Logan
Old May 26th 04, 05:35 AM
Tanada

Slickwater wrote:

troll trash

WOO HOO TROLL-BE-QUE TIME!!!!

Variations on cake mixes...

I like to put a can of drained peach slices on the bottom of a cake pan
then cover it with spice cake mix. Yummy.

One of my SILs chops up maraschino cherries and puts them in her angel
food cake mix.

Rob's sister made him a chinese checker board cake once. She used
different color life savors for the spaces, and gum drops for the marbles.

Pam S.

Old May 26th 04, 05:57 AM
Sherry

Variations on cake mixes...

I like to put a can of drained peach slices on the bottom of a cake pan
then cover it with spice cake mix. Yummy.

One of my SILs chops up maraschino cherries and puts them in her angel
food cake mix.

Rob's sister made him a chinese checker board cake once. She used
different color life savors for the spaces, and gum drops for the marbles.

Pam S.

Good ideas. I was the cake-mix queen when I worked and the kids were growing
up. There's also a recipe I used to make for the kids, one cake mix, 1/2 cup
vegetable oil, 2 eggs. They're good, soft, quick cookies. I like using a lemon
cake mix.
Your peaches/spice cake mix sounds good...do you use a bundt pan? I wonder how
it would turn out with a yellow cake mix.

Sherry

Sherry

Old May 26th 04, 05:57 AM
Sherry

[...]

Cat trust ... is making me late Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 12 March 9th 04 01:08 AM
HELP QUESTION Web 413 Cat anecdotes 1 February 23rd 04 03:00 AM
[OT] Soccer Movie Question Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 5 January 13th 04 04:57 PM
question potential for adopting - longish OU812? Cat anecdotes 12 August 19th 03 10:35 AM