I thot I wuz gittin a hamburger!

Old September 13th 12, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default I thot I wuz gittin a hamburger!

Meowmie buyed sum hamburger meet. She took juss a liddle bit uv it, an made
a liddle hamburger, an putted it in a pan to cook. It smelled wunnerful, an
when I went to see whut she wuz doin, I figgered it muss be fur myownself
kuz it wuz so liddle. How nice uv herownself, I fingked. I supervized da
cookin an watched efurry step. When it wuz dun, she putted da liddle
hamburger on a liddle plate, an duz yoo know whut she did then? She ated it
herownself!!!! I gess she furgotted dat she wuz makin it fur me.

Sundance the disgruntled

Hoomin note: Because of my gastric bypass surgery, I can only eat a little
at a time, hence the small burger. For those interested in my progress, I
have now lost over 100 pounds (40 of them before the surgery).

Anti Sandy

Old September 13th 12, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_2_]

Meowmie buyed sum hamburger meet. She took juss a liddle bit uv it, an made
a liddle hamburger, an putted it in a pan to cook. It smelled wunnerful, an
when I went to see whut she wuz doin, I figgered it muss be fur myownself
kuz it wuz so liddle. How nice uv herownself, I fingked. I supervized da
cookin an watched efurry step. When it wuz dun, she putted da liddle
hamburger on a liddle plate, an duz yoo know whut she did then? She ated it
herownself!!!! I gess she furgotted dat she wuz makin it fur me.
Sundance the disgruntled

Wull, Sundance, she cud hab mayde yu uh liddle burger tu, but hoominz, hi
kan figur dem owt?
Mosey

Hoomin note: Because of my gastric bypass surgery, I can only eat a little
at a time, hence the small burger. For those interested in my progress, I
have now lost over 100 pounds (40 of them before the surgery).

Anti Sandy

Hoomin response:

Good for you Anti Sandy, Way to go
I guess maybe NEXT time you make a burger, you could make a LITTLE extra
for Sundance?
We are TRYING to avoid red meat. Period.
Keep on doing what you're doing You have MY total support.

Anti Kyla

Old September 14th 12, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Darlink, I feel yur pane!
Maybe yu shud eet lezz so dat yu wun't gneed sugary?

Antee (MIL) Sandy,
Gudgud furr yu!
I betcha yu gneed tu chaynj yur fayzebuk pitchir suun, if gnot gnow!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old September 14th 12, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 13, 1:27*am, "Sundance" wrote:
Meowmie buyed sum hamburger meet. She took juss a liddle bit uv it, an made
a liddle hamburger, an putted it in a pan to cook. It smelled wunnerful, an
when I went to see whut she wuz doin, I figgered it muss be fur myownself
kuz it wuz so liddle. How nice uv herownself, I fingked. I supervized da
cookin an watched efurry step. When it wuz dun, she putted da liddle
hamburger on a liddle plate, an duz yoo know whut she did then? She ated it
herownself!!!! I gess she furgotted dat she wuz makin it fur me.

Shee sertenly shood hab mad yoo wun also.

Sundance the disgruntled

I am disgrusted twol

Not toking to gno hoomin. Solidiarity foreffur

--
WooToo