Hey dere Georgie Gurl

Old October 16th 10, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Hey dere Georgie Gurl

Iz u readdi ta go shoppink for da Ball yet? Whut kindov outfit iz u lookink
for diz yearz? Mineselfz, I saw diz teal kolored leafther outfit wiff da
bootz ta match in da winndow of da Botique. I jus hazta haff itself.

Piglett rolls her eyes and shudders. Turn dem two girls loose wiff a hanful
of toonas and no tellink what dem will kom home wiff.

Old October 16th 10, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Iz i still gowin wif yourownsefz, if so i iz readee, I wuz thinkin i mite
getsa red owtfit beclawz tiger lked da red fingernailz offa soft, barbi

Old October 16th 10, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Korze u iz going wiff uz, any ofther girl kitty iz welkom ta go wiff uz. We
kan shopz den go an haff some nip tea and nipkakes anna maybe sum micekream,
but notted too muchez, we wansta fit into our new outfitz. Willow gathering
her things and heading for the porter.

Old October 16th 10, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 15, 11:05*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Korze u iz going wiff uz, any ofther girl kitty iz welkom ta go wiff uz. *We
kan shopz den go an haff some nip tea and nipkakes anna maybe sum micekream,
but notted too muchez, we wansta fit into our new outfitz. *Willow gathering
her things and heading for the porter.

Wee will meets yoo if you don mine. It is borin heer wiff Uncl Bill an
WooToo jumpin aroun an yellin

Yankee Baseball; POUR IT ON

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun and Missy, hisser at hoomins
Yankee Baseball; POUR IT ON

Old October 16th 10, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We will cee u dere Sunrise, da gramby duzen listen to da gamez too muchez.
Auntie Soft keepz herself posted on what is happinink.

Old October 16th 10, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

ai botted a bootiful gaown fur Meowy , et iz bwak satin wif yello n bloo
seqwinz onnit.
Hur will wook bootiful innit. ai jest luffs mine noo wifekitty Mosey,
happee

Old October 16th 10, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

me anna trudi iz komin alzo, soft wuz skreemin kule kule kule kick... er
nefur mind, hersef wuz rootin fur da yankeez aloz, OEJ

Old October 16th 10, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Ize on mi way. Gotta git away frum deze guyz fur a dai wif da gurlz.

Snowflake, looking fur something wif a few sparklez