TGK Club

Old May 11th 11, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default TGK Club

Da current list of TGK members as I haz it currently can be found at
http://catfolks.net/tgk

If dere is any corrections needed, please let mineownself know.

Harri
Old May 12th 11, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

On 11 May 2011 22:06:33 GMT, Harri Roadcat wrote:

Da current list of TGK members as I haz it currently can be found at
http://catfolks.net/tgk

If dere is any corrections needed, please let mineownself know.

Harri

ai seez dat mai naem iz alredy onna dat list!

fangu fur addin mai naem tu da list uf TGK.

ai wil tri tu liv up tu beein a TGK! raoooww!

lorili
Old May 12th 11, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 12 May 2011 01:10:24 GMT, Gandalf ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com
(Gandalf) wrote:

On 11 May 2011 22:06:33 GMT, Harri Roadcat wrote:

Da current list of TGK members as I haz it currently can be found at
http://catfolks.net/tgk

If dere is any corrections needed, please let mineownself know.

Harri

ai seez dat mai naem iz alredy onna dat list!

fangu fur addin mai naem tu da list uf TGK.

ai wil tri tu liv up tu beein a TGK! raoooww!

lorili

we is tuff, tuff. yew haff fudz i hope? if not i eet sekitari.
beauty
Old May 12th 11, 12:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 5/11/2011 6:06 PM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Da current list of TGK members as I haz it currently can be found at
http://catfolks.net/tgk

If dere is any corrections needed, please let mineownself know.

Harri

I is a TGK but I isn't a member.

Lucy Lu

in Connecticut
Old May 12th 11, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Thu, 12 May 2011 07:26:30 -0400, Ann791 wrote:

I is a TGK but I isn't a member.

Lucy Lu

in Connecticut

Duz you wanna be? Assuming dat da answer is "yes", I added you to da list.

Harri

Old May 12th 11, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On May 11, 11:06*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Da current list of TGK members as I haz it currently can be found athttp://catfolks.net/tgk

If dere is any corrections needed, please let mineownself know.

Harri

RRRRRoooowwwwHHHHHH Yaye!
Mees onna wist! Sumwun wekognises myne catitude!

Sukie da Pookie (TGK)

Growlywowly....hissspit.
Old May 12th 11, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 12, 2:14*pm, rafflescat
wrote:
On May 11, 11:06*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:

Da current list of TGK members as I haz it currently can be found athttp://catfolks.net/tgk

If dere is any corrections needed, please let mineownself know.

Harri

RRRRRoooowwwwHHHHHH Yaye!
Mees onna wist! Sumwun wekognises myne catitude!

Sukie da Pookie (TGK)

Growlywowly....hissspit.

Dittoe aw dat stuf fur me tew.

Aldough ai habbent needed tew be tuff sinse mine bruffur an mommycat
wentted to RB.
Onwy minesefl heer, an da Meowmie is sutch a pooshoffur ai bee sweet
mowst da tym.
Butted if anuffur kittee or d*ggie or efen a p*p appeers, Da TGK weddy
tew emurj.
Da TGK poots upp wif nUFFing.
MeOwy, TGrrlK
Old May 12th 11, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 11 May 2011 22:06:33 +0000, Harri Roadcat wrote:

Da current list of TGK members as I haz it currently can be found at
http://catfolks.net/tgk

If dere is any corrections needed, please let mineownself know.

Harri

In a display of typical lazinezz, mine Hoomin has modified da TGK Club
web page so dat TGKs can add demselves to da list. Itz still at
http://catfolks.net/tgk

Harri
Old May 13th 11, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Da current list of TGK members as I haz it currently can be found at
http://catfolks.net/tgk

If dere is any corrections needed, please let mineownself know.

Harri

•Pipps (Club President)

Waow...dew ai git ignuarguratud?
Dew ai gotz tew gib uh speach?
ai wike diz klub

Pipps

Old May 13th 11, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 13, 12:22*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Da current list of TGK members as I haz it currently can be found athttp://catfolks.net/tgk

If dere is any corrections needed, please let mineownself know.

Harri

•Pipps (Club President)

Waow...dew ai git ignuarguratud?
Dew ai gotz tew gib uh speach?
ai wike diz klub

Pipps

ai seggun da gnomanayshun ob mine in-waw fur purrsadent.
speach Pipps, speach!
MeOwy, gnot a nepurrtist ad awl.

Club memfurz Rebecca Cat community 23 March 11th 08 03:44 AM
The Black Cat Club Cat Protector Cat health & behaviour 0 July 13th 06 09:47 PM
Kitty Club Announcement: Mousing Kitty Club CatTayls Cat community 2 November 28th 05 04:28 AM
Kitty Club Announcement: Mousing Kitty Club Harri Roadcat Cat community 52 November 28th 05 12:27 AM
A Club for the Humans ClowderCat Cat community 130 May 21st 05 01:54 AM