Wassa kittiesAA??

Old May 15th 11, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Wassa kittiesAA??

Hihi! Sukie heer!
Myne furrendz MeOwy n Pipps n myneself heerd TuTu's Meomie sayin dat
sumcatz needs kittiesAA (fills up shot glasses and hands them out
again)
Now, wees wunnerin wat dat meens.....hic....hic... cos we dussnt
know....burp..... (fills up shot glasses again)
Sukie pulls down the big word book that Meomie uses and falls over
(lots of giggling) She sits up and turns the pages to A. Anabolic
Anemones? Asiatic Astronauts? Alaskan Ardvarks?
Dus ennywun owt dare know?

Sukie TGK

Old May 16th 11, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

rafflescat wrote:
Hihi! Sukie heer!
Myne furrendz MeOwy n Pipps n myneself heerd TuTu's Meomie sayin dat
sumcatz needs kittiesAA (fills up shot glasses and hands them out
again)
Now, wees wunnerin wat dat meens.....hic....hic... cos we dussnt
know....burp..... (fills up shot glasses again)
Sukie pulls down the big word book that Meomie uses and falls over
(lots of giggling) She sits up and turns the pages to A. Anabolic
Anemones? Asiatic Astronauts? Alaskan Ardvarks?
Dus ennywun owt dare know?

Sukie TGK

Wee finks itz fur alcoholik animals -- in dis case does kitties dat ar
drynkin all dat boos. TuTu
Old May 18th 11, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Frum Pipps n MeOwy Wassa kittiesAA??

Hihi! Sukie heer!
Myne furrendz MeOwy n Pipps n myneself heerd TuTu's Meomie sayin dat
sumcatz needs kittiesAA (fills up shot glasses and hands them out
again)
Now, wees wunnerin wat dat meens.....hic....hic... cos we dussnt
know....burp..... (fills up shot glasses again)
Sukie pulls down the big word book that Meomie uses and falls over
(lots of giggling) She sits up and turns the pages to A. Anabolic
Anemones? Asiatic Astronauts? Alaskan Ardvarks?
Dus ennywun owt dare know?

Sukie TGK

hai Sukie
weeza wurkin onnit.
mai meowmie unly hazz uh stoopid skrabbul wud buk frum 1993 n et dunt hab NO
gud wurdz innit.
Beh pashunt owr frend.
Pipps n MeOwy

Old May 18th 11, 10:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On May 18, 6:23*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Hihi! Sukie heer!
Myne furrendz MeOwy n Pipps n myneself heerd TuTu's Meomie sayin dat
sumcatz needs kittiesAA (fills up shot glasses and hands them out
again)
Now, wees wunnerin wat dat meens.....hic....hic... cos we dussnt
know....burp..... (fills up shot glasses again)
Sukie pulls down the big word book that Meomie uses and falls over
(lots of giggling) She sits up and turns the pages to A. *Anabolic
Anemones? Asiatic Astronauts? Alaskan Ardvarks?
Dus ennywun owt dare know?

Sukie TGK

hai Sukie
weeza wurkin onnit.
mai meowmie unly hazz uh stoopid skrabbul wud buk frum 1993 n et dunt hab NO
gud wurdz innit.
Beh pashunt owr frend.
Pipps n MeOwy

Small black cat takes ice pack from head and blears at her friends
Fangu furrends, Ise jist a wittle dewikate atta momunt....will be fine
soon.....

Sukie TGK
Old May 19th 11, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

On May 18, 6:23 am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Oh Sukie..wee hoap yew 'awl' feal bedder sune,
Healing PUUUUUUUURRS frum awl uff yer frendz heer
Mosey, MeOwy, Pipps, Sqweex, PookyKat , n efferkitty n hoomin heer. yeUP

Old May 19th 11, 01:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Well when I haz catnip gramby says I getz krazie so I fink itself means
"ABSOLUTELY ABANDON" dat meanz I duzent git ennie more. O T as he looks at
the metal can that he know holds catnip on the top shelf.

Old May 19th 11, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi looks intintlee att herown furnd... well, da soft iz notted 'lowed ta
drinkz whizkereez beclawz dey makez hersef beree umpleezint, anna she alzo
sayz rum duz not reqwirree an ice pac or bailz moneeyz so hersef stikz wif
dat, Trudi, speakin softlee anna gifin herown furnd sum orange ji
On May 18, 6:23 am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Hihi! Sukie heer!
Myne furrendz MeOwy n Pipps n myneself heerd TuTu's Meomie sayin dat
sumcatz needs kittiesAA (fills up shot glasses and hands them out
again)
Now, weesuze wunnerin wat dat meens.....hic....hic... cos we dussnt