PURRS AND PRAYERS FOR sQWEEX PLEASE

Old August 22nd 12, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_15_]

Default PURRS AND PRAYERS FOR sQWEEX PLEASE

O Hai owr gud furendz
Ai wud wike tu ask yu fur uh favur.
Mai neese Sqweex, haz uh nazti sktrach on hur nek, n Mommy n Pa put sum
Neosporin on it, but poor Sqweex duzn't feal gud at awl.
Hur feal hot n hur noze iz dry n hur izn't eeting mutch fuds. Ma n Pa kan'r
uford to take hur tu da vet
Mommy is reely worried ubaowt Sqweex, n Pa is just duzn't fink et is
serious. But Mom iz on da vurge uf teerz.
Cud yew pweez purr for Sqweex n mayhaps hab yer hoomin sai a prayer to God
tu heel Sqweex, Pleez?
Fank yu so vury mutch

Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps & Mommy Kyla --all catsurned abowt Sqweex

Old August 22nd 12, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 13:28:54 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

O Hai owr gud furendz
Ai wud wike tu ask yu fur uh favur.
Mai neese Sqweex, haz uh nazti sktrach on hur nek, n Mommy n Pa put sum
Neosporin on it, but poor Sqweex duzn't feal gud at awl. Hur feal hot n
hur noze iz dry n hur izn't eeting mutch fuds. Ma n Pa kan'r uford to
take hur tu da vet
Mommy is reely worried ubaowt Sqweex, n Pa is just duzn't fink et is
serious. But Mom iz on da vurge uf teerz. Cud yew pweez purr for Sqweex
n mayhaps hab yer hoomin sai a prayer to God tu heel Sqweex, Pleez?
Fank yu so vury mutch

Absolutely! All of us in my clowder (kitties, humans, and even the dog)
are sending our best purrs and prayers.

Amelia
Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps & Mommy Kyla --all catsurned abowt Sqweex

Old August 22nd 12, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_15_]

O Hai owr gud furendz
Ai wud wike tu ask yu fur uh favur.
Mai neese Sqweex, haz uh nazti sktrach on hur nek, n Mommy n Pa put sum
Neosporin on it, but poor Sqweex duzn't feal gud at awl. Hur feal hot n
hur noze iz dry n hur izn't eeting mutch fuds. Ma n Pa kan'r uford to
take hur tu da vet
Mommy is reely worried ubaowt Sqweex, n Pa is just duzn't fink et is
serious. But Mom iz on da vurge uf teerz. Cud yew pweez purr for Sqweex
n mayhaps hab yer hoomin sai a prayer to God tu heel Sqweex, Pleez?
Fank yu so vury mutch

Absolutely! All of us in my clowder (kitties, humans, and even the dog)
are sending our best purrs and prayers.

Amelia

Thank you so much Amelia and your clowder, your dog, and your humans for
your purrs and their prayers.
We know they will really help poor Sqweex.

Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps & Mommy Kyla --all catsurned abowt Sqweex

Old August 22nd 12, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

wrote:

O Hai owr gud furendz
Ai wud wike tu ask yu fur uh favur.
Mai neese Sqweex, haz uh nazti sktrach on hur nek, n Mommy n Pa put sum
Neosporin on it, but poor Sqweex duzn't feal gud at awl.
Hur feal hot n hur noze iz dry n hur izn't eeting mutch fuds. Ma n Pa kan'r
uford to take hur tu da vet
Mommy is reely worried ubaowt Sqweex, n Pa is just duzn't fink et is
serious. But Mom iz on da vurge uf teerz.
Cud yew pweez purr for Sqweex n mayhaps hab yer hoomin sai a prayer to God
tu heel Sqweex, Pleez?
Fank yu so vury mutch

Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps & Mommy Kyla --all catsurned abowt Sqweex

Ai em sendin purrz fur Sqweex tu git bettur!

Hoomin note:

It sounds like Sqweex has a pretty bad infection going on.

You can take a cat's temperature fairly easily with two people. The most
accurate way, unfortunately, is anally. That's why you need 2 people. I
have done it with some Vaseline and an old fashioned glass thermometer.
It needs to be 'in' about an inch, for at least 45 seconds. A full
minute is better.

Normal temp is about 101.5F. Like people, cats can vary some, but if the
temp is elevated above about 2.5 to 3 degrees, 104F to 104.5, then
Sqweex needs to be on antibiotics.

You can buy Amoxicillin at pet stores for use in aquariums. I know
Amoxicillin is safe for cats: Kenzie had to take it at least once that I
can remember.

But, you need to dissolve it in the correct amount of water, and give
Squeex the correct dosage, and I don't have the numbers for the correct
dosage.

Perhaps somebody else knows how to do this?

Please post if you do.
Old August 23rd 12, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Gandalf, I have done this. The Amoxi is the same as the one for
mammals, and it works fine. It comes in 100mg capsules, and I usually
mix it up in 10ml of filtered water, and dose accordingly. Usual dose is
5 to 10 mg per pound a day. ‎1 capsule is approx 2 doses, so 1 cap per
day at 50 mg per 5ml dose.
Old August 23rd 12, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Thank you! We are working on this right now.

I'm hoping to prevent an abscess from developing in/under the wound, as
is so common with wounds that cats get.
Old August 23rd 12, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 22, 4:28*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
O Hai owr gud furendz
Ai wud wike tu ask yu fur uh favur.
Mai neese Sqweex, haz uh nazti sktrach on hur nek, n Mommy n Pa put sum
Neosporin on it, but poor Sqweex duzn't feal gud at awl.
Hur feal hot n hur noze iz dry n hur izn't eeting mutch fuds. Ma n Pa kan'r
uford to take hur tu da vet
Mommy is reely worried ubaowt Sqweex, n Pa is just duzn't fink et is
serious. But Mom iz on da vurge uf teerz.
Cud yew pweez purr for Sqweex n mayhaps hab yer hoomin sai a prayer to God
tu heel Sqweex, Pleez?
Fank yu so vury *mutch

Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps *& Mommy Kyla --all catsurned abowt Sqweex

Wee is purrin. Da Wascal has been scratcheded a fyoo timz an hee sez
yoor hoomins ar rite two be consarned but it is PROLLY gonn be ok. I
hab neffer been hurted wike dat butted we ar awl purrin for yoons.

--
WooToo, four her Hous
Old August 24th 12, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

wrote:

[...]

Meowmee sez diz iz gudgud infurrmashun, hur iz savink it effin hur howpz
I neffur gneed it.

--
Pitô.ônya

Old August 24th 12, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Wednesday, August 22, 2012 4:28:54 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
O Hai owr gud furendz

Ai wud wike tu ask yu fur uh favur.

Mai neese Sqweex, haz uh nazti sktrach on hur nek, n Mommy n Pa put sum

Neosporin on it, but poor Sqweex duzn't feal gud at awl.

Hur feal hot n hur noze iz dry n hur izn't eeting mutch fuds. Ma n Pa kan'r

uford to take hur tu da vet

Mommy is reely worried ubaowt Sqweex, n Pa is just duzn't fink et is

serious. But Mom iz on da vurge uf teerz.

Cud yew pweez purr for Sqweex n mayhaps hab yer hoomin sai a prayer to God

tu heel Sqweex, Pleez?

Fank yu so vury mutch

Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps & Mommy Kyla --all catsurned abowt Sqweex

How is Sqweex today?
Neko and mineself have been purring everso loudly, and will continue as long as needed.

Azad
Old August 25th 12, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Fri, 24 Aug 2012 08:26:48 -0700 (PDT), M Patterson
wrote:

On Wednesday, August 22, 2012 4:28:54 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
O Hai owr gud furendz

Ai wud wike tu ask yu fur uh favur.

Mai neese Sqweex, haz uh nazti sktrach on hur nek, n Mommy n Pa put sum

Neosporin on it, but poor Sqweex duzn't feal gud at awl.

Hur feal hot n hur noze iz dry n hur izn't eeting mutch fuds. Ma n Pa kan'r

uford to take hur tu da vet

Mommy is reely worried ubaowt Sqweex, n Pa is just duzn't fink et is

serious. But Mom iz on da vurge uf teerz.

Cud yew pweez purr for Sqweex n mayhaps hab yer hoomin sai a prayer to God

tu heel Sqweex, Pleez?

Fank yu so vury mutch

Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps & Mommy Kyla --all catsurned abowt Sqweex

How is Sqweex today?
Neko and mineself have been purring everso loudly, and will continue as long as needed.

Azad

Ai wuz wundering dat tu. Ai haz bin purring fur Sqweex bery bery hard.

Lorelei