Hewlp Wanted furr "Offurrzurz ov Catmerica".

Old August 27th 12, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Hewlp Wanted furr "Offurrzurz ov Catmerica".

I yam gettink reddee furr da Oktofurr powztink of "Offurrzurz ov
Catmerica"

I beleef dat:
Booker, Snowflake an Chappy hav rezined; Day wyll be misst.

Sooo...the folowink pozishunz ar abaylibbel:

Booker wuz Vice Purezident of CatAmerica
Chappy wuz Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin
Snowflake wuz Diplocat 2 Moon

I beleef dat:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator
Ms. Chessie
Ms. Misty
also Mr. TigerSam
and
Clarence da Choklit Moose

du nottid hab pozishunz az "Offurrzurz ov Catmerica".

Did I miss ennykittee hu poztz, but duz not hab uh job????
?
?
?
?
We kan awlzo yuze assistantz fur menny pozishunz, and can add noo kyndz
of jobz.
Kum wun, kum awl and sine up fur your CatAmerica Community...be ahn
Aktiff Purrtizipant!

Pit2ô.ônya, Grand Pooh Bah and keepurr ov the lizt.

Paw Ess....
Mosey, du yu hav enny naymez tu add frum da lizt dat I askt yu to
mayke???
--
Pit2ô.ônya

Old August 31st 12, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_2_]

Pi2nya, ai gotted yer e mayel n ai wyl seh wat ai kan du ubowt fingz.
Et mite tayke sum tyme howsumefer.
Umkay?

Mosey,
Vice Grand Pooh Bah

Old September 5th 12, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_2_]

R yu tokin tu meh, Anti Sylvia, or Pi2nya?
EF yu r toking tu meh, fangu vury mutch.
Ai m wurking on awl diz stuf, but mai swkrirary izn't fealin' gud.
Hur iz srezed owrt ubowt u lawt uf stuf, n hur n Pa MITE hab da stumik floo.
Weh awl luf owr Mom n Pa.

Mosey

"Sylvia M"

Fangu, sweety

"Mosey=^..^=

Old September 6th 12, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

Meowmee got it awlmozt in haynd...
Fangz ennywayz.
I know yuz hab bin b-z wiff helf iszzzuez/
P2...