Post-Jellicle Ball 2019

Old November 6th 19, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_6_]

Default Post-Jellicle Ball 2019

ann wrote:
On 11/6/2019 12:08 AM, House of Stright & friends wrote:
[Rocky goes ahead to stage a good supply of food for the mission, as
well as more for animals displaced by the California wildfires]

Tom: Rocky, we will have more trucks arriving today and some of them are
empty so we can load any supplies you have.

[Rocky disappears into the teleporter. Not too long after, a rumble can
be heard coming from the 'porter. Soon a bright yellow warehouse tractor
pulling a string of carts similar to airline luggage carts zips out of
the 'porter. The carts are loaded with raw ingredients, ready to eat
food, preparation equipment, and miscellaneous supplies.]

--
Community cats

Walk fo Remembrance: http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html
Old November 7th 19, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 11/6/2019 4:57 PM, Community Cats wrote:
ann wrote:
On 11/6/2019 12:08 AM, House of Stright & friends wrote:
[Rocky goes ahead to stage a good supply of food for the mission, as
well as more for animals displaced by the California wildfires]

Tom: Rocky, we will have more trucks arriving today and some of them
are empty so we can load any supplies you have.

[Rocky disappears into the teleporter. Not too long after, a rumble can
be heard coming from the 'porter. Soon a bright yellow warehouse tractor
pulling a string of carts similar to airline luggage carts zips out of
the 'porter. The carts are loaded with raw ingredients, ready to eat
food, preparation equipment, and miscellaneous supplies.]

As the empty trucks arrive they start loading them.
Tom: Thanks for all the supplies. This will really help.
Old November 8th 19, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

ann wrote:

On 11/3/2019 7:07 PM, House of Stright & friends wrote:
On Saturday, November 2, 2019 at 6:47:50 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
On Saturday, November 2, 2019 at 8:50:49 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Daisy-chan looks about and smiles, especially at Benni who is
hugging Prince. She notes the Buffet table is being refreshed
with breakfast and goes over to join the line as a few add some
final logs to the fire to ward off the early chill and damp.

Rocky wets some acorns and adds them to a long armed popcorn
maker and sets them to toast over the fire then orders his
breakfast of fresh fried grubs with a few sprigs of mint and a
bowl of warmed raw egg.

Prince brings over a tray and sets fried trout hemingway in the
center for all then smaller plates by it. He sets a pot of warm
Dashi down with several tea cups then a big plate with bacon
and a bowl of various cut fruits. Lastly he sets his plate
down with a buttered bone in T-bone (lightly seared outside,
raw in center) and a few endive leaves centered with frozen
bacon and a hint of horseradish sauce (a delicacy he learned
from a Russian Blue at a 'Best of Breed' gathering some years
ago).

Others join and this time they had arranged for cleanup so have
only to neatly stow their own camping gear and later, Prince
and some of the bigger members will put the Podium back in the
shed. For now it is there if there are any final tributes.

Even though it is morning, P2nya orders a Squirlly Temple in
honor of her SunDance

[Anti Sandy smiles and offers Pitoonya some chin skritches]

As the kitties are packing up to leave Lucy spots a large truck pull
in. On the side is a logo with a purple cat. She walks closer and
sees two cats exit the cab. " Meb, Tom is that you?" Tom: Yes. It's
so good to see you again. We are on our way about 50 miles south of
here to drop off supplies to a village that was flooded and their
warehouse was destroyed. They lost all their food and some of the
other building in the village.

Lucy: The Jellicle Ball is ending but, come join us and have
something to eat. You can meet the cats, doggies and other animals
that are here.

Meb: If your sure no one will mind. We would love to meet everyone.

Prince comes up. He stops respectfully back so as to not look too big.
He's just finished packing up his gear and helping Daisy-chan and the
Countess with theirs. At first they look at him a bit askance, but
then they see Benni is riding his back and playing with his ears...
Old November 8th 19, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 11/7/2019 9:21 PM, cshenk wrote:
ann wrote:

[...]

"Hi, I'm Tom and this is Meb." Tom extends his paw.
Old November 8th 19, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

ann wrote:
On 11/6/2019 12:08 AM, House of Stright & friends wrote:
[Rocky goes ahead to stage a good supply of food for the mission, as
well as more for animals displaced by the California wildfires]

Tom: Rocky, we will have more trucks arriving today and some of them
are empty so we can load any supplies you have.

[Rocky disappears into the teleporter. Not too long after, a rumble can
be heard coming from the 'porter. Soon a bright yellow warehouse tractor
pulling a string of carts similar to airline luggage carts zips out of
the 'porter. The carts are loaded with raw ingredients, ready to eat
food, preparation equipment, and miscellaneous supplies.]

As the empty trucks arrive they start loading them.
Tom: Thanks for all the supplies. This will really help.

P2nya packs the remaining BooTeek items in quite a few of
the boxes...
These are more items to send. It's still warm in Cattyfurrnya
so these things will help. If you want more, I'm porting back
and can meet ya at the BooTeek, and add some kolder itemz.

HTH= Happy To Help,

P2nya

Old November 9th 19, 01:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

ann wrote:
[...]

Tom: Thank you P2nya. I'll have my helpers load them into a truck.Benni
can you come here to help me.

Benni: What can i do? I'm to small to help load trucks.

Tom: I have to check what is on each pallet and I will number them. The
trucks starting from the left will be #1, #2 and so on. You need to make
sure the correct pallets are loaded on the correct truck.
Old November 9th 19, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

wrote:
[...]

"Hi Tom, I am Prince and this is Benni. She's about to go help make
sure the right pallets go on the right trucks. Is there someplace I
too can help? Back home the shelters are full and they are getting
more in from North Carolina. I can help drag some pretty big loads to
where the fork lifts can handle them into the trucks". Benni gives one
last playful bat at his ears then runs down his back and jumps off to
go help sort out pallets. She's too small as of yet to load things
effectively, but she is very good at math and numbers.

Old November 11th 19, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Benni Kitten

Tom: Thank you P2nya. I'll have my helpers load them into a truck.Benni
can you come here to help me.

Benni: What can i do? I'm to small to help load trucks.

Tom: I have to check what is on each pallet and I will number them. The
trucks starting from the left will be #1, #2 and so on. You need to make
sure the correct pallets are loaded on the correct truck.

I can do dat! Mine clowdermates have taught me real good to count and to
read!

[Benni runs over to the pallet that just got a "1" sticker slapped on it. ]

Hey, you, mister fork truck driver kitty, dis pallet goes in dat truck
[pointing to te first truck on the left. She stays on top of the pallet
as the fork life lifts it and rolls towards the truck.]

Whee! Err, um, yes, perfect, that's the truck.

Benni
Old November 12th 19, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 11/11/2019 7:59 AM, Benni Kitten wrote:
Tom: Thank you P2nya. I'll have my helpers load them into a
truck.Benni can you come here to help me.

Benni: What can i do? I'm to small to help load trucks.

Tom: I have to check what is on each pallet and I will number them.
The trucks starting from the left will be #1, #2 and so on. You need
to make sure the correct pallets are loaded on the correct truck.

I can do dat! Mine clowdermates have taught me real good to count and to
read!

[Benni runs over to the pallet that just got a "1" sticker slapped on it. ]

Hey, you, mister fork truck driver kitty, dis pallet goes in dat truck
[pointing to te first truck on the left. She stays on top of the pallet
as the fork life lifts it and rolls towards the truck.]

Whee! Err, um, yes, perfect, that's the truck.

Benni

Tom: That's okay Benni. You can help and still have fun. That even makes
it feel like it goes quicker.
Old November 12th 19, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

wrote:
[...]

Meb: Prince if you'll follow me you help move the pallets into place for
the fork lift.