An adjusted birthday

Old May 5th 20, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default An adjusted birthday

Mine silly hoomin Paw has been sayin dat I was 19 years old. I finally
getted him to dig in to old RPCA and RPCC posts and him found da
messages him posted when him catched me, before I knew dat him an
Meowmie was good people. Paw catched me on July of 2003, so I was
akchooly 17. Den him an Meowmie figgered out dat I must haf been borned
around early May, so dat mine birfday could be celebrated on Cinco de
Meow-o. So today is mine 18th birfday!

Dey also figgered out dat Ranger was 15, not 17.

So anypurr, I guess we'z can haf a birfday pawty today. Rnager an Fred
and Milton is puttin somefing together, and will post later today.
Old May 6th 20, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 6:59:36 AM UTC-7, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Mine silly hoomin Paw has been sayin dat I was 19 years old. I finally
getted him to dig in to old RPCA and RPCC posts and him found da
messages him posted when him catched me, before I knew dat him an
Meowmie was good people. Paw catched me on July of 2003, so I was
akchooly 17. Den him an Meowmie figgered out dat I must haf been borned
around early May, so dat mine birfday could be celebrated on Cinco de
Meow-o. So today is mine 18th birfday!

Dey also figgered out dat Ranger was 15, not 17.

So anypurr, I guess we'z can haf a birfday pawty today. Rnager an Fred
and Milton is puttin somefing together, and will post later today.

Happi Purrday tuday! Meowmee furrgot dat tudae wuz Sinko de Mayo,
so hur didn't serve Mexucab foodz. I wish I cud bring a Pinyada fyrr yur Purday. Maybe I kin make wun
. . . . … Doze ar treetz inside...endjoi!!!!
!
x x
x 0 0 x
x o o o x
x 0 x
xxxxx

Pic: the birthday boy Marina Cat anecdotes 4 April 16th 09 03:23 AM
A birthday cat Duke of URL Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 06 03:47 PM
A birthday cat Dewi Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 06 08:51 AM
A birthday cat meeee Cat anecdotes 0 September 10th 06 10:50 PM