Jellicle Ball is coming

Old August 13th 20, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Jellicle Ball is coming

Francesca the Fierce wrote:

I Ilike that one!

Farncesca, would you be the reader this time? Meowmie says it's
time for another house. We'll all be there and do the C/D-ASL.

Sure,Iz would be glad to.

FtF

Mona is happy and says to email meowmie at anna she kin
explain it all anna email back da last 3 years ob it. It's easy
sounding but Luko and anna I want to just see a Jellicle ball furr our
firstest time.
Old August 22nd 20, 07:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
P2nya @cat.meow

On Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at 6:21:14 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Francesca the Fierce wrote:

I Ilike that one!

Farncesca, would you be the reader this time? Meowmie says it's
time for another house. We'll all be there and do the C/D-ASL.

Sure,Iz would be glad to.

FtF

Mona is happy and says to email meowmie at anna she kin
explain it all anna email back da last 3 years ob it. It's easy
sounding but Luko and anna I want to just see a Jellicle ball furr our
firstest time.

Dat remindz me, I better get more stock fur da Bowteek~
P2nya gets owt sum cattylogz and starts ordering...
Letz see, tuckzeedoze, gownz, bo-tiez, wrapz...
I yam goink tu need hewlp dis yeer, sinse mine
Sunnydance wun't be here to purrtner in the Boutique.
Oh dat remindz me, lotza pawkerchifz!
Pit2nya
Old August 23rd 20, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Francesca the Fierce wrote:

I Ilike that one!

Farncesca, would you be the reader this time? Meowmie says it's
time for another house. We'll all be there and do the C/D-ASL.

Sure,Iz would be glad to.

FtF

Mona is happy and says to email meowmie at anna she
kin explain it all anna email back da last 3 years ob it. It's easy
sounding but Luko and anna I want to just see a Jellicle ball furr
our firstest time.

Dat remindz me, I better get more stock fur da Bowteek~
P2nya gets owt sum cattylogz and starts ordering...
Letz see, tuckzeedoze, gownz, bo-tiez, wrapz...
I yam goink tu need hewlp dis yeer, sinse mine
Sunnydance wun't be here to purrtner in the Boutique.
Oh dat remindz me, lotza pawkerchifz!
Pit2nya

Prince jumps up and offers to help haul stuff. Mona offers to help ans
Luko says he will be happy to if he doesnt have to talk much.
Old August 23rd 20, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
P2nya @cat.meow

Francesca the Fierce wrote:

[...]

Fang you all twe!!! Prints...oh I mean Prince, fangu...dere wyll be lotza hawling murchandice.
Mona, you kud hewlp kuztumerz, behind da kowntur, and to the dressink roomz.
Luko, You kin woik da tuna- register, just scan things in and say numbers and "Fangu"
P2ña
Old August 23rd 20, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Francesca the Fierce wrote:

[...]

Prince makes sure his work clothes and harness are ready. He already
has a wagon which can be used.

Mona jumps in joy then studies a web page on kuztumerz service. She
wants to make them all proud.

Luko smiles and nods then flexes his fingers.
Old August 28th 20, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

wrote:
Francesca the Fierce wrote:

[...]

Luko finds that his paws are so furry that he can't see the numbers
but he can *feel* them very well in braille.

Kin I bring little braille markers dat you kin peel off but are clear
so da letters anna numbers show fur dem others?

I'z practized anna am fast anna accurite dat way.

Luko
Old August 29th 20, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
P2nya @cat.meow

wrote:
Francesca the Fierce wrote:

[...]

How cleaver, Paste them on efurrything
P2nya
Old August 30th 20, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

wrote:
Francesca the Fierce wrote:

[...]

Prince has to admit. He has failed at Braille. He's run too long on
pavement to have they level off accurate feeling other than his back
left foot. He pouts a little, then cheers up as he remembers all the
fun runs. He wouldn't change it for the world. He is happi though
that his big paws are very visible from a distance and work well for
the vision impaired kitties too.
Old August 30th 20, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

wrote:
Francesca the Fierce wrote:

[...]

"Did wez pick a spot Grand one? It's 2 months or so frum now anna I'z
all excited at mai firstest ball!" says Mona

Daisy chan had explained the majic jewlrey box to Prince anna now we'z
know how to work it. I prracticed anna it made a really nice pearl anna
onx necklace of black on one side and white onna da other. I'z black
fur onn one side of mai neck anna white onna da other.

Meowmie sez da things left by Ms Daisy anna Ms Iowna anna Mr Cash, was
meant to be used. Dere is one special pendent. It's a little green
snake. I didn't unnerstand it anna none of us knew. We asked Meowmie.

I may not get all this purrfect, but the group did a big boat trip long
ago. Ms Daisy was new anna Cash was allowed to come as a butler ur
sumthing. A pretty skirt gets borrowed anna kinda ripped but a tiny
green snake climbs in while it is on the ground and is acctidently
remved frum her home with the group as dey set sail. She lives in a
planter, eating a few flowers and gives birth. Eventually the kids eat
more flowers and they get noticed and rescued.

Wud ennyone mind if I wore a little green snake pendent?

Mona, who wants to dress like a Princess for her first time and go to a
ball!
Old September 1st 20, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Benni Kitten

[...]

Mona, dat sounds like a bootiful pendant! I sure hopes dat you can wear it.

Benni the Tiny