OT- Greeting Cards soft ware - help needed

Old November 4th 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lois

Default OT- Greeting Cards soft ware - help needed

Hi all,

Looking for some help from people with more know how than I.

I bought a card making programme called PrintMaster silver 7 it installed OK
on my computer (running XP) I made 4 cards and then it just refused to open,
I uninstalled it and started again no luck, so I went out and bought
American Greetings CreataCard, installed it last night but it wont open, my
DH and I have spent HOURS and I mean hours trying to find a solution. We
even installed it on Windows 98 but no luck there their. Does having an LCD
screen make any difference?

Any ideas, help would be most appreciated.

Purrs

Lois

--
http://zeotropeburmese.kiwiwebhost.net.nz

Burmese are like potato chips, you can't just have one!

Old November 4th 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood JeepŠ

In ,
Lois purred:
Hi all,

Looking for some help from people with more know how than I.

I bought a card making programme called PrintMaster silver 7 it
installed OK on my computer (running XP) I made 4 cards and then it
just refused to open, I uninstalled it and started again no luck, so
I went out and bought American Greetings CreataCard, installed it
last night but it wont open, my DH and I have spent HOURS and I mean
hours trying to find a solution. We even installed it on Windows 98
but no luck there their. Does having an LCD screen make any
difference?
Any ideas, help would be most appreciated.

Purrs

Lois

I have been running Create-A-Card since Win95, and have *not* experienced
any such problems!!! Wish I could,d give suggestions, but I'm blank on
that.

My version is "Platinum 5". I know there are newer versions available, but
this one serves my purposes fine.

Old November 4th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lois

"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote in message
[...]

Yes I have an old version of Creata Card plus, it say version 1.01 I got
that second hand, it runs well but I wanted to get an updated version with
more
"bells and whistles"!!!!!

Thanks for the reply.

Lois

Old November 4th 06, 11:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K.

Lois wrote:
Hi all,

Looking for some help from people with more know how than I.

I bought a card making programme called PrintMaster silver 7 it installed OK
on my computer (running XP) I made 4 cards and then it just refused to open,
I uninstalled it and started again no luck, so I went out and bought
American Greetings CreataCard, installed it last night but it wont open, my
DH and I have spent HOURS and I mean hours trying to find a solution. We
even installed it on Windows 98 but no luck there their. Does having an LCD
screen make any difference?

Any ideas, help would be most appreciated.

Purrs

Lois

Do you, I mean, does your computer have enough memory to run the programs?

Do the programs offer any tech support. I would imagine most buyable
programs do, so you'll get value for your money as the program itself
doesn't cost the company much to reproduce - copies on discs...

Yes, apparently they do have tech support on their website, see:
http://www.mindscape.net.au/
- click Technical Support on the left hand side, then Common Problems.
if that doesn't answer your problem, maybe you'll have to contact them.

Americangreetings.com also has a help section, that may help in your
situation too.

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

a very long Tribute to Miss Violette Stormmee Cat community 31 October 23rd 06 07:41 AM
Tarot cards Yowie Cat anecdotes 7 December 14th 05 09:19 PM
Holiday cards Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 22 December 12th 05 04:33 AM
GIANT CELL TUMOR OF SOFT PARTS on a cat, info needed stef Cat health & behaviour 1 April 17th 05 11:19 PM
Cards are still coming! Sherry Cat anecdotes 8 December 26th 04 03:16 AM