Mine Puppy Dog is Smarted

Old June 12th 12, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Mine Puppy Dog is Smarted

I wuz wooking out ar bedrume dor at da landing on da stares. Uncl Bill
and widdle Samantha was watshing da Yankees on da Tellybishun in da
living rume downstairs. And I cood heer da Bear snoring on his bed in
his Mommy's rume up da stares. Anti Micki was at w*rk taking care ob
doz peepl who need herseff.

Den Uncl Bill turnd off da TV and sez "We go for r wok. Go get your
bruther da Bear." An Samanfa comes runnin up da stares wiff her
adorable little ears flappin and shee runs up MOR stares to her
Mommy's rume and yips at da Bear nd dey go downstares and go for dere
WOK.

WooToo

Human note: I was just making a little joke with myself and I expected
to have to call Bear but Samantha knew what i wanted and ran to get
him.

She has done it several times since, although da Bear often hears us
moving around and is on his way down the "stares" before she gets to
the top.

--
Will in New Haven

Old June 12th 12, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cleo da Clingon

On Jun 12, 8:36*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
[...]

Three Gordon Kittiez look at each other.
Harry: Oh my! dis d*ggie is cleffur.
Sukie: Yeth, sheez a gurl d*ggie, dats whi.
Cleo: [copying Sukie] Yeth, a gurl d*ggie.

Harry looks at the laptop, scratches his tummy and sighs.
Cleo goes to Harry and batbatbats him.She's a gurl d*ggie Harry. Wike
me n Sukie!
Harry stands, stretches and goes to the sunpuddle on the floor,
sprawls out and goes to sleep.
Cleo looks at Sukie who shakes her head.
Cleo: Boy kitties! I wood wike tu go fur a wok.
Cleo and Sukie move in on Harry,curl up and go to sleep. They dream of
walking with WooToo, widdle Samanfa n Bear.
Old June 14th 12, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps =^..^=[_3_]

?I wuz wooking out ar bedrume dor at da landing on da stares. Uncl Bill
and widdle Samantha was watshing da Yankees on da Tellybishun in da
living rume downstairs. And I cood heer da Bear snoring on his bed in
his Mommy's rume up da stares. Anti Micki was at w*rk taking care ob
doz peepl who need herseff.

Den Uncl Bill turnd off da TV and sez "We go for r wok. Go get your
bruther da Bear." An Samanfa comes runnin up da stares wiff her
adorable little ears flappin and shee runs up MOR stares to her
Mommy's rume and yips at da Bear nd dey go downstares and go for dere
WOK.

WooToo

Dat iz tutu funi, WooToo..yeUP

Mosey, waffing

Human note: I was just making a little joke with myself and I expected

to have to call Bear but Samantha knew what i wanted and ran to get
him.
She has done it several times since, although da Bear often hears us
moving around and is on his way down the "stares" before she gets to
the top.

--
Will in New Haven

Human response:

Very clever...LOL..I love it

----
Kyla, Near Seattle

Old June 14th 12, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 12, 12:36*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
[...]

Dat so kyoot.
An impwessiv
an sew gwate.
An amayzing.
Gud jawb, widdl d*ggie!
Meowy, impwessd
Old June 17th 12, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 14, 3:32*pm, Meowy wrote:

Dat so kyoot.
An impwessiv
an sew gwate.
An amayzing.
Gud jawb, widdl d*ggie!
Meowy, impwessd

Shee did gnot fetsh him yesserday at dinner. De hoomins was havin
stakes and Uncl Bill sed "Go fetsh yoor bruther so he can haff sum
stak." Butted shee woont leev da stake, so Uncl Bill had to go getted
da Bear.

I don' eet hoomin fudz butted stake smell gud.

--
WooToo
Old June 18th 12, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 16, 5:02*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Jun 14, 3:32*pm, Meowy wrote:

Dat so kyoot.
An impwessiv
an sew gwate.
An amayzing.
Gud jawb, widdl d*ggie!
Meowy, impwessd

Shee did gnot fetsh him yesserday at dinner. De hoomins was havin
stakes and Uncl Bill sed "Go fetsh yoor bruther so he can haff sum
stak." Butted shee woont leev da stake, so Uncl Bill had to go getted
da Bear.

I don' eet hoomin fudz butted stake smell gud.

--
WooToo

Da hoomins purrdoos wotta gud smelling fud butted nun ob it fitted tu
eet.
Meowy, stwikwy a kibbl grrl

I use Puppy Tabbeycat Cat community 7 March 20th 09 11:13 PM
its dat time of year agin... der iza grey kittee whut iz tryinta mofe onto mine patio, I iz so veri tired of hafinta defind mine patio, Tiger, disgruntled, Stormmee Cat community 20 March 1st 09 11:21 AM
OT Puppy Cam Cheryl Cat anecdotes 5 February 1st 09 01:03 PM
Hay! Mine offise! She mooved mine offise! FurrsomeThreesome Cat community 1 October 4th 06 02:08 PM
cat and puppy janet hodson Cat health & behaviour 3 October 3rd 06 06:57 AM