Vacayshun planz

Old September 12th 13, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Vacayshun planz

[Sundance sits in the middle of a large assortment of travel brochures.]

Sundance: Meowmie sez she iz sendin ussez on vacayshun. Whare shall we go?
Rebecca, haz yoo lukked at deze?

Rebecca: Itz not vacayshun, itz jale, kitty jale.

Sundance: Dis wun fur da Italyun Rivvyera lukz furry nice. Lotz uf sun an
bootiful vyooz. Uv korse, da Swiss Alpz iz bootiful, too. I wunner how much
time we will be goned.

Rebecca: Itz not vacayshun. Weze going to stay at da da TED fur a day or
two.

Sundance: Don't be sillee. Why wud Meowmie send ussez on vacayshun at da
TED? How abowt Japan? We kud eet sooshi and meet da lokal Japaneze kitteez.
Maybe Toonya kud cum wif ussez.

Rebecca: Pitoonya won't want to go wif ussez to stay in da jale at da TED.

Sundance: Or maybe a safari in Afrika. We kud see owrown distint kuzzinz, da
lionz.

Rebecca: Derez no safari, no Afrika, no Alpz, no Rivvyerra. Weze bein krooly
bandoned agin in da jale at da TED.

Sundance: Or maybe Hawaii, to vizzit Jocko an Big Mama.

[Rebecca shakes her head and gives up]

Hoomin note: I'm having some work done in the house -- the carpet is being
restretched because it's coming loose in all the rooms in the house. Not
only will the commotion be stressful for the cats (especially Rebecca), but
the workers need access to all the rooms to do the work. Even though the
bathrooms aren't carpeted, they need to work right outside the bathroom
doors and will need those doors open. At least they're not charging me
(because the carpet is so new).

Anti Sandy

Old September 12th 13, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 9:23:59 PM UTC-4, Sundance wrote:
[...]

Juss beclaws yoor mommy drops you at da TED don' meen you gotta stay there. Yoo cood com heer. We got too serbants, wunce Ant Micki comes bak frum her crooz and lots a rooms )stops to count) yes, lots. An we gots a silly puppy-dog to ennertane uses. An we got lossa crunchy and hoomin fuudz for dem dat likes itted.

Jus teleport over.

--
Wootoo, for her Hous
Old September 13th 13, 06:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_3_]

Default Vacayshun planz 9/11/2013

[...]

Mosey ports over and offers a solution:
haai hai yew tew.
Boi, wat uh predikumint yew hab heer.
But az yu noe we katz kan beh en more pwases at unvce, rite?
So, iffen yu hab tu goe tu TED, hoo uzt beh nise, yu cud ge=it en yer
porters wen nowe une iz wookin n go pwases..hee hee hee..goe fur wt! n hab
lawzta fuhn!

[...]

uh h heer is mai hoomin..hai Mom...
______+^..^=
Hoomin note: I'm having some work done in the house -- the carpet is being
restretched because it's coming loose in all the rooms in the house. Not

only will the commotion be stressful for the cats (especially Rebecca), but
the workers need access to all the rooms to do the work. Even though the
bathrooms aren't carpeted, they need to work right outside the bathroom
doors and will need those doors open. At least they're not charging me
(because the carpet is so new).

Anti Sandy

Good for you getting that done Great deal as well. See, there ARE nice
honest people around
Rebecca & Sundance will be fine at TED's.
Give them some 'Greenies', a cat dental treat..the salmon fishy ones are our
4 cat's favorite.
They have chlorophyll in them...srsly..they go bonkers and they' be happy,
also send a favorite toy and some Nip for their short 'hotel' stay..just a
thought.....

Anti Kyla

Old September 14th 13, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Sundance? Rebecca? Do you wanna teleport down to Florida for vacation? We have noms, litter boxes, catnip filled socks, stairs, and two patios.

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, for her house
Old September 15th 13, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
Sundance? Rebecca? Do you wanna teleport down to Florida for
vacation? We have noms, litter boxes, catnip filled socks, stairs,
and two patios.

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, for her house

Two patios???? kin I pleeez come too?
I have neffur bin onna Patio.
Thatz not egzaktly on tha outside, huh?
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old October 1st 13, 09:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Fangu, Lilith. Wud yoo be purrpared fur ussez to arrive tumorro evenin? Datz
when Meowmie iz plannin to bandon ussez at da TED.

Rebecca, starting to pack a soupcase

Old October 7th 13, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

[Rebecca sits at her desk writing]

Deer Lilith,

Fangu fur a luvly time at yurown home when Sundance an me wuz krooly
bandoned at da TED. We injoyed playin wif yurown toyz. Runnin up an down da
starez made ussez feel mor at home, kuz we haz starez at home, too. We also
injoyed esplorin yurown patios, kuz we haz a patio but we nevver gitz to uze
itzself kuz itz in da Out. An uv korse da nomz wuz delishus! Ennee time yoo
wud like to vizzit Catifurnia, pleez let ussez know, kuz we wud be delited
to hav yurownself as owrown gest.

Yurown frenz,
Rebecca an Sundance

Old October 10th 13, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

We were furry happy to have yourownselves! Do you want to teleport over and keep us company? Meowmie Debby will be gone all day. She's got a temp assignment after a long time being outta work, so now she can buy us more noms and more jingle toys to chase around in the middle of the night.

Lilith, Rosco, & Tina
Old October 11th 13, 08:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

[Sundance sits at Rebecca's desk, writing. (He doesn't do a lot of written
correspondance, so he doesn't have his own desk.]

Deer WooToo,

Fangu fur letting ussez vizzit yurown selvez wile we wuz krooly bandoned at
da TED. Itz nice to know dat we haz frenz to hewp ussez when da sekkaterry
iz not treetin ussez rite. I injoyed esplorin awl da rumz at yurown howse.
We also injoyed da puppy-d*g anticz an da fudz. I espeshully injoyed da
fudz. Did I menshun dat I liked da fudz?

Sundance an Rebecca

Dakashion planz Gramby Cat community 26 May 28th 12 05:10 AM
Noo Yeer Planz? Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 16 January 1st 12 09:36 PM
wedwink planz Gramby Cat community 8 December 10th 11 07:19 AM
Da wedwink Planz Gramby Cat community 1 December 9th 11 02:51 AM
Wedwink Planz The Porter Cats Cat community 40 August 20th 07 12:54 PM