Wall of Rememberanz?

Old October 10th 13, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Default Wall of Rememberanz?

Is there still a Wall of Rememberanz? Some kitty wants to know.

Fangu,
Buzzy, fur his house
Old October 10th 13, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Thursday, October 10, 2013 1:34:54 PM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:
Is there still a Wall of Rememberanz? Some kitty wants to know.

Fangu,

Buzzy, fur his house

Da Walk of remembrance is here, at lees dat is were I found itted
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html

Mine Uncl Bill summytim calls it a wall too. He is finking ob another wall.

--
WooToo
Old October 11th 13, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Thursday, October 10, 2013 4:03:08 PM UTC-4, Will in New Haven wrote:
On Thursday, October 10, 2013 1:34:54 PM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:

Is there still a Wall of Rememberanz? Some kitty wants to know.

Fangu,

Buzzy, fur his house

Da Walk of remembrance is here, at lees dat is were I found itted

http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html

Mine Uncl Bill summytim calls it a wall too. He is finking ob another wall.

Yes, dat is da up to date Walk. it is furry stirring, altho sad, to wook at itseff. Da Bear is right next to OT Mahoney. Me an Uncl Bill seed dat an we broke down.

--
WooToo
Old October 13th 13, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

On Friday, October 11, 2013 2:47:31 PM UTC-4, Will in New Haven wrote:
On Thursday, October 10, 2013 4:03:08 PM UTC-4, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Thursday, October 10, 2013 1:34:54 PM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:

Is there still a Wall of Rememberanz? Some kitty wants to know.

Fangu,

Buzzy, fur his house

Da Walk of remembrance is here, at lees dat is were I found itted

http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html

Mine Uncl Bill summytim calls it a wall too. He is finking ob another wall.

Yes, dat is da up to date Walk. it is furry stirring, altho sad, to wook at itseff. Da Bear is right next to OT Mahoney. Me an Uncl Bill seed dat an we broke down.

--

WooToo

Fangu, WooToo. We's habs a few dere, and miss dem terrible.
Old October 13th 13, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

Da Walk of remembrance is here, at lees dat is were I found itted

http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html

Mine Uncl Bill summytim calls it a wall too. He is finking ob another wall.

Yes, dat is da up to date Walk. it is furry stirring, altho sad, to wook at itseff. Da Bear is right next to OT Mahoney. Me an Uncl Bill seed dat an we broke down.

--

WooToo

WooToo, fangu for sending da URL.
I do mine best to keep it updated.
We are proud of da Walk and hope yourdad's sad eyes changed to happy as he remembered your house members and felt dere love.

Azad
Old October 14th 13, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 09:09:59 -0700 (PDT), M Patterson
wrote:

Da Walk of remembrance is here, at lees dat is were I found itted

http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html

Mine Uncl Bill summytim calls it a wall too. He is finking ob another wall.

Yes, dat is da up to date Walk. it is furry stirring, altho sad, to wook at itseff. Da Bear is right next to OT Mahoney. Me an Uncl Bill seed dat an we broke down.

--

WooToo

WooToo, fangu for sending da URL.
I do mine best to keep it updated.
We are proud of da Walk and hope yourdad's sad eyes changed to happy as he remembered your house members and felt dere love.

Azad

is gud to remember
beauty
Old October 14th 13, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

"M Patterson" wrote in message

WooToo, fangu for sending da URL.
I do mine best to keep it updated.
We are proud of da Walk and hope yourdad's sad eyes changed to happy as he
remembered your house members and felt dere love.

Azad

Oh, Azad, itz gud to see yurownself. Will yoo be abul to onner ussez by doin
the Callin uv Namez agin dis yeer? Yoo haz dun it so wunnerfullee in da
past.

Rebecca

Old October 16th 13, 12:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

"Rebecca" wrote in message ...

"M Patterson" wrote in message

WooToo, fangu for sending da URL.
I do mine best to keep it updated.
We are proud of da Walk and hope yourdad's sad eyes changed to happy as he
remembered your house members and felt dere love.

Azad

Oh, Azad, itz gud to see yurownself. Will yoo be abul to onner ussez by doin
the Callin uv Namez agin dis yeer? Yoo haz dun it so wunnerfullee in da
past.

Rebecca

Can I add two more names to the Walk please?

Sookie, House of Dinsmore

Tucker, House of Schnackenberg

Thank you,
Mosey

Old October 16th 13, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Sunday, October 13, 2013 12:09:59 PM UTC-4, M Patterson wrote:

Da Walk of remembrance is here, at lees dat is were I found itted

http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html

Mine Uncl Bill summytim calls it a wall too. He is finking ob another wall.

Yes, dat is da up to date Walk. it is furry stirring, altho sad, to wook at itseff. Da Bear is right next to OT Mahoney. Me an Uncl Bill seed dat an we broke down.

--

WooToo

WooToo, fangu for sending da URL.

I do mine best to keep it updated.

We are proud of da Walk and hope yourdad's sad eyes changed to happy as he remembered your house members and felt dere love.

You do sutsh a gudgud job in such a rePORTant feeld. We fangyu, fangyu so mutsh.

Uncl Bill believes me wen I tell him dat da Bear and OT, if he wants to hang out wiff dem, is havin a gud tim wiff r Mommy, Gooch, an will awl r ole frenz.

So his teers dew dry.

Love, WooToo

Old October 16th 13, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

"Rebecca" wrote in message ...

"M Patterson" wrote in message

WooToo, fangu for sending da URL.
I do mine best to keep it updated.
We are proud of da Walk and hope yourdad's sad eyes changed to happy as he
remembered your house members and felt dere love.

Azad

Oh, Azad, itz gud to see yurownself. Will yoo be abul to onner ussez by
doin the Callin uv Namez agin dis yeer? Yoo haz dun it so wunnerfullee in
da past.

Hi Azad,
Could you please add 3 names to the Walk?

Sookie, House of Dinsmore

Luther, House of Schnackenberg

Missy, House of Coen?

Fangu vury mutch,
PS ai ugree wig Rebecca on yu doin da calling of names uguin diz yeer .
yeUP

Mosey

Rebecca

The Wall, This is the end of it Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 16 August 29th 12 10:21 PM
The Wall (OT) Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 17 May 16th 12 11:50 PM
White Wall to Wall Carpeting and 8 Cats bonbon Cat anecdotes 57 August 5th 07 01:59 PM
He went up the wall Pat Cat anecdotes 10 July 15th 07 04:04 PM
scratching the wall yepp Cat anecdotes 11 March 21st 06 05:55 AM