Jellicle Ball?

Old September 18th 13, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Jellicle Ball?

Any kittie know when the Jellicle ball is?

Lucy Lu
Old September 18th 13, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"ann791" wrote in message
Any kittie know when the Jellicle ball is?

Lucy Lu

First full moon in October.
someone needs to google it.
Sylvia

Old September 18th 13, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 9/18/2013 1:34 PM, Sylvia M wrote:
"ann791" wrote in message
Any kittie know when the Jellicle ball is?

Lucy Lu

First full moon in October.
someone needs to google it.
Sylvia

I just checked its Oct 18.

Lucy lu
Old September 19th 13, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"ann791" wrote in message
Any kittie know when the Jellicle ball is?

Lucy Lu

First full moon in October.
someone needs to google it.
Sylvia

I just checked its Oct 18.

Lucy lu

Yu ar bery eefishint.
Wud yu lyke tu shtart uh gnu tred, imbitink awl tu mark dere kalendurz?
I yam shur effurrykitty wyll purrtizzypayte..
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old September 19th 13, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Any kittie know when the Jellicle ball is?

Lucy Lu

Shouldn't we be getting ready?

Since Aunti Mabel passed over the bridge,in late March, we've added a
new cat-friend here.

RB, Aunti Mabel, cat friend doggie of renown, age probably 20.5 but may
have been a sweet 16. Extremely Venerable in doggie years. Sponsor:
Daisy-chan

Old September 20th 13, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"cshenk" wrote in message
ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Any kittie know when the Jellicle ball is?

Lucy Lu

Shouldn't we be getting ready?

Since Aunti Mabel passed over the bridge,in late March, we've added a
new cat-friend here.

RB, Aunti Mabel, cat friend doggie of renown, age probably 20.5 but
may
have been a sweet 16. Extremely Venerable in doggie years. Sponsor:
Daisy-chan

If Aunti Mabel trained you to help her, Daisy-Chan,
purrhaps you can form a committee to plan the 2013 Jellical Ball, ya
think?

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
Grand Pooh Bah and good delegator.

Old September 20th 13, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Thursday, September 19, 2013 6:07:15 PM UTC-5, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
--

Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

"cshenk" wrote in message

ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Any kittie know when the Jellicle ball is?

Lucy Lu

Shouldn't we be getting ready?

Since Aunti Mabel passed over the bridge,in late March, we've added a

new cat-friend here.

RB, Aunti Mabel, cat friend doggie of renown, age probably 20.5 but

may

have been a sweet 16. Extremely Venerable in doggie years. Sponsor:

Daisy-chan

If Aunti Mabel trained you to help her, Daisy-Chan,

purrhaps you can form a committee to plan the 2013 Jellical Ball, ya

think?

--

Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Grand Pooh Bah and good delegator.

Oh my - it'z gettin close!

We need to figger out where it will be help, an all dat stuff. I will be glad to help wif da planning, if offur kitties wantz to help too. Any volunteers fur da committee? An any suggestions as to where to hold it?

Sammy Redcat
Old September 21st 13, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

"cshenk" wrote in message

[...]

Will be on da catmittee.

--
WooToo
Old September 21st 13, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I'z be happy to help! Mostly we'uns at Chez Shenk's kin handle dat
catering fur us all if it suits?

Cash sez he learned how handle organizing the staff anna getting people
settled in rooms.

Anna since Iowna (full name Iowna Link) knows all about sporting
competitions she sez she kin setup sum fun stuff fur before the ball?

Meowmie just whispered a suggested place. I'z about to take off anna
go look it over. It's ghosty but might be too ghosty. Back inna bit!

Daisy-chan
Old September 21st 13, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"cshenk" wrote in message

[...]

I'z volunterred anna Cash sez he's happy to help wif organizing staff.
Miss Iowna who is new to you all used to be a professional athelete
anna sez wif help from the kittys on what fun stuff dey would like, wez
got catering, staff and somefun events.

I don't think the 2 doggies (cat friends both) kin be onna da catmittee
but dey kin help anyways.

I'll have Iowna post a 'Hi Dere' inna moment.

Daisy-Chan, da Magnifiscent