Jellicle Ball: Misty Arrives Looking for Amelia or Harri Roadcat

Old October 17th 13, 10:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Jellicle Ball: Misty Arrives Looking for Amelia or Harri Roadcat

Misty arrives at what looks to be the setting for the Ball, but all is in chaos. There are some booths that have been set up and some tables, but cables snake across the ground. Sounds of hammering are going on someplace.

Misty stops a pretty cat who is trying to set up the entry way, and the Sign In Book.

Excuse me. I am looking to see if Amelia or Harri Roadcat have arrived yet. Second where can I find the decorating committee?? I can probably lend them a paw... or two if they need any help.

Misty
Old October 17th 13, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 02:00:14 -0700, azbobcat1 wrote:

Misty arrives at what looks to be the setting for the Ball, but all is
in chaos. There are some booths that have been set up and some tables,
but cables snake across the ground. Sounds of hammering are going on
someplace.

Misty stops a pretty cat who is trying to set up the entry way, and the
Sign In Book.

Excuse me. I am looking to see if Amelia or Harri Roadcat have arrived
yet. Second where can I find the decorating committee?? I can probably
lend them a paw... or two if they need any help.

Misty

[Amelia and Harri turn the corner of a nearby building. Amelia is
carrying a clipboard and Harri is wearing a bright yellow hardhat.]

Mist, hello! Welcome. We're running a little behind schedule this year.
We still need to get some cushions spread around the meadow on Iwo Jima,
and some decorations set up in the ballroom here on Cat Island. Would you
be interested in helping with either of thise?

Amelia
Old October 17th 13, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 10/17/2013 1:54 PM, Amelia T Cat wrote:
[...]

Lucy Lu & Samwise are rushing around unpacking boxes. "Here are the rest
of the decorations for the ball. Some of the kitties here on cat island
should be here soon to help us set up."

Lucy Lu
Old October 17th 13, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 10:54:23 AM UTC-7, Amelia T Cat wrote:
[...]

"Amelia!! There you are!!! It is so good to see you once again. I assume this must be Harri?!? Not sure if I've met you before. Just in case, I'm Misty the "Black Panther". I greatly appreciated your message. My Telepoter broke down last year and I had to fix it, and "Bobcat" had a string of "migraines", and I played his "kitty sitter". Bobcat is home resting -- somehow he NEVER teleports well. I'm sure when he discovers me gone he'll put 1+1 together and come up with 2. Still I have put a spell on him that suggests I'm somewhere in the apartment and he just saw me so he does not get worried.

Amelia... sure I can help you. Spread some cushions out?!? No problem. Where do you want them and I'll just "send" them there -- it will save us a lot of time which we can use for other preparations. BTW have you seen Rebecca?? Do you know if either the Countess or Bast's High Priestess will be attending this year???

Is there someone attending the Sign in Book this year?? I noticed the table was set up by the entry way, but saw no cat. Still it is early and cats are not due to arrive until tomorrow night.

Misty the Black Panther
Old October 17th 13, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 11:13:25 AM UTC-7, ann791 wrote:
[...]

Are you Lucy Lu?!? Merow, I'm Misty the "Black Panther". Is there any thing I can lend you a paw on?!?

Misty the Black Panther
Old October 18th 13, 12:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps^ ..^=

Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps, Sqweex, BobQat & Mimzy arrive and all offer to help
set up and do whatever else needs to be done for the Jellicle Ball.

Old October 18th 13, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 5:00:14 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Misty arrives at what looks to be the setting for the Ball, but all is in chaos. There are some booths that have been set up and some tables, but cables snake across the ground. Sounds of hammering are going on someplace.

Misty stops a pretty cat who is trying to set up the entry way, and the Sign In Book.

Excuse me. I am looking to see if Amelia or Harri Roadcat have arrived yet. Second where can I find the decorating committee?? I can probably lend them a paw... or two if they need any help.

Wootoo, Wascal, Little Samantha and an elegant white girlcat that no one has met yet step out of a porter. The newcat is creamy white but she has a little multi-color "cap" of her own fur on her head. It looks like French cap with cat ears sticking up out of it.
WooToo: Sammy, go to da medow an start spredding cushums aroun for kittys an other folk to sit on. The little dog bounces over to start, looking around for the doggy that she has been told wants to dance with her
Wascal, stay wiff me an we will inroduse people to ShaNELL
Sammy placed two or three cushions here and there but then started playing fetch with herself, chasing and throwing cushions.
WooToo: I can SEE yoons. BeHAFE'

Old October 18th 13, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

[...]

Fangu, Misty! Yes, having the help of your magical powers will certainly
help a lot! I'm afraid that my human was very derelict in his duties this
year and provide the kind of secretarial support we need, but we'll
muddle by anyway.

I believe that BobQat and Mimzy. from Mosey's household,are just now
arriving to take care of the signin table. Oh, and I see that Hercule
Lenoir just showed up, and his orchestra is arriving as well. Things are
starting to get busy!

Amelia
Old October 18th 13, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Hihi, yoo gize, itz gud to see yurownselfz. Iz dis a noo fambly memfur?
Hello, I iz Rebecca. Welkum to da komoonitee.

Rebecca

Old October 18th 13, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Misty arrives at what looks to be the setting for the Ball, but all
is in chaos. There are some booths that have been set up and some
tables, but cables snake across the ground. Sounds of hammering are
going on someplace.

Misty stops a pretty cat who is trying to set up the entry way, and
the Sign In Book.

Excuse me. I am looking to see if Amelia or Harri Roadcat have
arrived yet. Second where can I find the decorating committee?? I can
probably lend them a paw... or two if they need any help.

Misty

Iowna and Cash return from setting up some fun on both islands. The
cat run now has a sort of agility course with mechanical mice that not
only run fast as real ones, but make crazy red dots you has to chase.

Dez got 3 ob dem.

-One is for kittins (da mice runs slower anna kin be catched buy a
kitten/bittie).
- One is fur fast kittahs anna you beter watch out! Dez Laught at you
iffin you dont ketch'em!
- Da third is on ghosty island anna is mostly fur doggies but a brave
kittah will not be refused! Dats a long steep mudride day you slide
down dent get dumped in the ocean soz youz kin clean up. (kittahs and
doggies may elect a covered eggy shaped ball to stay clean)

Ok, I thinks Cash anna eye check on Daisy-chan whoz heping inna da
kitchen. Mebbey I kin help taste test? Iowna annna Cash saunter off
to the kitchen.