Late night wash

Old August 7th 06, 08:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Late night wash

I'm having trouble sleeping tonight, so I go into the living room
with my Treo and read for awhile.

Little Boy jumps up on the couch, settles in on my chest and left
shoulder, and starts grooming my beard.

After half an hour of this soothing ritual, I am relaxed enough to go
to bed. Uh, if I wasn't trapped by a cat sitting on me.

I just feel sorry for his poor tongue washing my rough beard (grin).

Oh good - he is now cleaning himself, and stuck a foot in my face...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old August 7th 06, 08:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mark Edwards wrote:

Little Boy jumps up on the couch, settles in on my chest and left
shoulder, and starts grooming my beard.

Oh, now I have beard envy!!

Joyce - loves being groomed by kitties
Old August 7th 06, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

I'm having trouble sleeping tonight, so I go into the living room
with my Treo and read for awhile.

Little Boy jumps up on the couch, settles in on my chest and left
shoulder, and starts grooming my beard.

After half an hour of this soothing ritual, I am relaxed enough to go
to bed. Uh, if I wasn't trapped by a cat sitting on me.

I just feel sorry for his poor tongue washing my rough beard (grin).

Oh good - he is now cleaning himself, and stuck a foot in my face...

LOL!

Be thankful what he stuck in your face was a *foot* :-)

Yowie

Old August 7th 06, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 07:08:36 -0000, Mark Edwards
yodeled:

I'm having trouble sleeping tonight, so I go into the living room
with my Treo and read for awhile.

Little Boy jumps up on the couch, settles in on my chest and left
shoulder, and starts grooming my beard.

After half an hour of this soothing ritual, I am relaxed enough to go
to bed. Uh, if I wasn't trapped by a cat sitting on me.

I just feel sorry for his poor tongue washing my rough beard (grin).

Oh good - he is now cleaning himself, and stuck a foot in my face...

Isn't that cute? I can't tell you how many times I've awakened in the
AM to some kind of earthquake on the bed, and opened my eyes to Stinky
on the pillow, doing his personal hygiene about three inches from my
head.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old August 7th 06, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Kreisleriana wrote:

Isn't that cute? I can't tell you how many times I've awakened in the
AM to some kind of earthquake on the bed, and opened my eyes to Stinky
on the pillow, doing his personal hygiene about three inches from my
head.

Sudden fond memories of Fugazi (RB)- she and Isis had it worked out
that she would wake Dave and Isis would wake me. So Gaz would climb
over me to get to Dave and many a morning I would roll over and open my
eyes to a close up view of her butt!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old August 7th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

Isn't that cute? I can't tell you how many times I've awakened in the
AM to some kind of earthquake on the bed, and opened my eyes to Stinky
on the pillow, doing his personal hygiene about three inches from my
head.

Frank used to do the same thing.