Exercise, Part 7324

Old November 22nd 04, 04:27 PM
Kreisleriana

Default Exercise, Part 7324

Many of us know the joys of exercising with a playful, curious or
affectionate cat(s) in the room. Stinky will sometimes watch, and
sometimes even demonstrate the correct way to do what I think I'm
doing. But when I lie down on my back to do crunches, or relax
after a yoga session, he has no question in his mind what that is
about. That can't be anything but an invitation to him, and in an
instant, he is comfortably meatloafed on my chest.

Theresa
Old November 22nd 04, 05:40 PM
jmcquown

Kreisleriana wrote:
Many of us know the joys of exercising with a playful, curious or
affectionate cat(s) in the room. Stinky will sometimes watch, and
sometimes even demonstrate the correct way to do what I think I'm
doing. But when I lie down on my back to do crunches, or relax
after a yoga session, he has no question in his mind what that is
about. That can't be anything but an invitation to him, and in an
instant, he is comfortably meatloafed on my chest.

Theresa

Naturally! Any prone human form is an express invitation to meatloaf

Late yesterday after reading a lot, my eyes got tired. I turned out the
lamp and rested on the couch. Persia immediately climbed up on me. Oooh, a
warm Mommy to meatloaf on! She fell asleep. I was half dozing when I felt
her front paws twitching like she was running in place and one back paw
lightly kicking. Chasing and tossing fuzzy mousies in her sleep, no doubt!

I gently laid my hand on her side and was rewarded with very soft, inaudible
purrs (but I could feel them!). It's soooo relaxing. I dozed a bit longer,
then the darned phone rang. Persia looked up as if to say, "Who *dareth*
disturb our rest?" (yeah, she's a regal cat; probably knows all of the
Bards' plays by rote LOL)

It was John so I can't get upset about that. Then I prepared dinner (a
broccoli quiche with crumbled garlic & herbed feta cheese). Persia got a
tiny bite. Mmmm, eggs and cheese and crust. She didn't care for the
broccoli.

Persia sometimes gets SO comfortable laying on me she does
upside-downy-head. It makes me smile

Jill

Old November 22nd 04, 05:51 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:40:53 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:
[...]

Yes indeed. "I'm just furniture."

Theresa