A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat anecdotes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Mark Edwards address



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old December 18th 18, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 7,819
Default Mark Edwards address

On 12/14/2018 8:30 AM, Mishi wrote:
Hello all,

Mark is having a rough time, and would appreciate cards or letters to help cheer him up. His address:

Mark Edwards
7670 Clyde Dr.
Quinlan, TX 75474

Purrs going out to him and Senyah!
Patti

Thank you for posting this. I'm sorry he's having a rough time.

I tried to send him a cheerful get welll card earlier this year at the
address from a previous posting. It was returned by the post office as
undeliverable. I'd love to send him (and Senyah) a card. Are you sure
this is the correct address?

Jill
  #2  
Old December 19th 18, 01:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 405
Default Mark Edwards address

On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 4:21:40 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
On 12/14/2018 8:30 AM, Mishi wrote:
Hello all,

Mark is having a rough time, and would appreciate cards or letters to help cheer him up. His address:

Mark Edwards
7670 Clyde Dr.
Quinlan, TX 75474

Purrs going out to him and Senyah!
Patti

Thank you for posting this. I'm sorry he's having a rough time.

I tried to send him a cheerful get welll card earlier this year at the
address from a previous posting. It was returned by the post office as
undeliverable. I'd love to send him (and Senyah) a card. Are you sure
this is the correct address?

Jill


This is the one that his step son gave us - it is the step-son's home address. I will ask Bridget what the son's name is (I believe it is Nick) and let you know.

Thanks for the heads up - I was about to write them a card!
Patti
  #3  
Old December 20th 18, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tigger[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 45
Default Mark Edwards address

Mishi wrote:
On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 4:21:40 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
On 12/14/2018 8:30 AM, Mishi wrote:
Hello all,

Mark is having a rough time, and would appreciate cards or letters to help cheer him up. His address:

Mark Edwards
7670 Clyde Dr.
Quinlan, TX 75474

Purrs going out to him and Senyah!
Patti

Thank you for posting this. I'm sorry he's having a rough time.

I tried to send him a cheerful get welll card earlier this year at the
address from a previous posting. It was returned by the post office as
undeliverable. I'd love to send him (and Senyah) a card. Are you sure
this is the correct address?


This is the one that his step son gave us - it is the step-son's home address. I will ask Bridget what the son's name is (I believe it is Nick) and let you know.

Thanks for the heads up - I was about to write them a card!


The address can be plugged into Google Earth and shows as being roughly a mile
and a half (give or take) west of Quinlan.
  #4  
Old December 20th 18, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 7,819
Default Mark Edwards address

On 12/20/2018 12:29 AM, Tigger wrote:
Mishi wrote:
On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 4:21:40 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
On 12/14/2018 8:30 AM, Mishi wrote:
Hello all,

Mark is having a rough time, and would appreciate cards or letters
to help cheer him up. His address:

Mark Edwards
7670 Clyde Dr.
Quinlan, TX 75474

Purrs going out to him and Senyah!
Patti

Thank you for posting this.* I'm sorry he's having a rough time.

I tried to send him a cheerful get welll card earlier this year at the
address from a previous posting.* It was returned by the post office as
undeliverable.* I'd love to send him (and Senyah) a card.* Are you sure
this is the correct address?


This is the one that his step son gave us - it is the step-son's home
address. I will ask Bridget what the son's name is (I believe it is
Nick) and let you know.

Thanks for the heads up - I was about to write them a card!


The address can be plugged into Google Earth and shows as being roughly
a mile
and a half (give or take) west of Quinlan.


I'm not sure what that has to do with having a card successfully
delivered by the post office.

Jill
  #5  
Old December 21st 18, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tigger[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 45
Default Mark Edwards address

jmcquown wrote:
On 12/20/2018 12:29 AM, Tigger wrote:
Mishi wrote:
On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 4:21:40 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
On 12/14/2018 8:30 AM, Mishi wrote:

Mark is having a rough time, and would appreciate cards or letters to
help cheer him up. His address:

Mark Edwards
7670 Clyde Dr.
Quinlan, TX 75474

Purrs going out to him and Senyah!

Thank you for posting this.* I'm sorry he's having a rough time.

I tried to send him a cheerful get welll card earlier this year at the
address from a previous posting.* It was returned by the post office as
undeliverable.* I'd love to send him (and Senyah) a card.* Are you sure
this is the correct address?

This is the one that his step son gave us - it is the step-son's home
address. I will ask Bridget what the son's name is (I believe it is
Nick) and let you know.

Thanks for the heads up - I was about to write them a card!


The address can be plugged into Google Earth and shows as being roughly
a mile
and a half (give or take) west of Quinlan.


I'm not sure what that has to do with having a card successfully delivered
by the post office.


To me it means the address is valid and it shoulda got there (unless maybe
there was a typo made when addressing the envelope?).

  #6  
Old December 21st 18, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 7,819
Default Mark Edwards address

On 12/20/2018 11:05 PM, Tigger wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
On 12/20/2018 12:29 AM, Tigger wrote:
Mishi wrote:
On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 4:21:40 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
On 12/14/2018 8:30 AM, Mishi wrote:

Mark is having a rough time, and would appreciate cards or letters
to help cheer him up. His address:

Mark Edwards
7670 Clyde Dr.
Quinlan, TX 75474

Purrs going out to him and Senyah!

Thank you for posting this.* I'm sorry he's having a rough time.

I tried to send him a cheerful get welll card earlier this year at the
address from a previous posting.* It was returned by the post
office as
undeliverable.* I'd love to send him (and Senyah) a card.* Are you
sure
this is the correct address?

This is the one that his step son gave us - it is the step-son's
home address. I will ask Bridget what the son's name is (I believe
it is Nick) and let you know.

Thanks for the heads up - I was about to write them a card!

The address can be plugged into Google Earth and shows as being
roughly a mile
and a half (give or take) west of Quinlan.


I'm not sure what that has to do with having a card successfully
delivered by the post office.


To me it means the address is valid and it shoulda got there (unless maybe
there was a typo made when addressing the envelope?).

My local post office has been known to be hit or miss. Looking at an
address via Google Earth doesn't mean the post office knows what to do
with it. I sent another card yesterday, hopefully Mark will get it.

Jill
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ping Mark Edwards Kyla =^..^=` Cat anecdotes 13 August 10th 08 07:52 AM
Ping: Mark Edwards Charleen Welton Cat anecdotes 0 July 24th 08 08:29 PM
Ping Mark Edwards Julie and Sam Cat anecdotes 5 January 26th 07 12:25 PM
PING MARK EDWARDS Matthew Cat anecdotes 0 January 5th 07 06:01 AM
Ping Mark Edwards! [email protected] Cat anecdotes 2 April 6th 06 03:22 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 CatBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.