Pic: Nikki

Old April 8th 04, 08:41 PM
Margaret Fine

Marina wrote:

Nikki says we absolutely cannot have that! A cat should be proud of being a
cat and not aspire to be a lowly d*g! I'm afraid Nikki is in the habit of
attacking dogs, whatever their size, so she may not be a great example for
Oliver, but she can certainly teach him to be catty. And of course, hunting
is her special talent. It took her ten years to teach Frank how to hunt, but
she persevered, and he finally got it. ;o) It sounds like Oliver is well on
his way if he already hunts spiders.

Hmmm. Nikki may not be too pleased to find out that Oliver loves dogs,
but it may please her to know that as much as he adores dogs (and the
bigger the better) he expects them to obey his ever whim and that he
routinely waits until the dog is sleeping and then runs up and bites him
on the butt. Or jumps out and lands on the dog as the dog is passing by
and rides him for a few steps before he falls off!

Oliver loves hunting spiders and bugs. He hunts his fake mousy. He
just has never had a chance to hunt real game. He'd love to go on a
squirrel hunt but Meowmie says that is a big no-no. Oliver hates
squirrels almost as much as he loves dogs!

--
Margaret Fine

Old April 8th 04, 08:41 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Oliver doesn't seem very interested in Francis. I'm not sure if the
pictures are no close up enough or maybe he just has a thing for Nikki!

I think it's that he has a thing for Nikki. Obviously he goes for the older
woman ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old April 8th 04, 08:44 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Hmmm. Nikki may not be too pleased to find out that Oliver loves dogs,
but it may please her to know that as much as he adores dogs (and the
bigger the better) he expects them to obey his ever whim and that he
routinely waits until the dog is sleeping and then runs up and bites him
on the butt.

Hmmm... as much as this shows Oliver knows the correct place for a dog in the
great scheme of things, one has to wonder if Nikki would want to smooch with
her toy boy, if he's jst kissed a dog's rear end...

Then again, who am I, a mere human, to wonder what may float Nikki's boat, so
to speak ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old April 8th 04, 08:45 PM
Margaret Fine

Steve Touchstone wrote:

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 17:16:44 GMT, Margaret Fine
wrote:

Maybe Nikki really does remind him of his mother? She could be his adoptive
cybermother. ) She could teach a young 'un lots of stuff.

Maybe she does! He sometimes has nursing dreams so I know at least in
his sleep he remebers his biological mother. I wish I had seen her (we
found Oliver by the side of the road when he was about 12 weeks old).
Anyway, He'd be happy to be Nikki's cyberson. He wants to know all she
knows! He has kind of been raised by our labrador so sometimes he acts
more like a little lab thne the beautiful feline he has become!

LOL reminds me of a cat we had when I was growing up. He was pretty
much raised by our d*g, and it wasn't until the cat was 2 or 3 years
old that he started climbing over the fence and discovered he was a
cat. After that he lost a lot of his d*ggy actions, but he never
forgot who raised him and the d*g and cat were lifelong buds.

Oliver was raised by the lab and it so funny to see him try to overcome
some of his cat like nature. The dog will bark out the window and
Oliver will tense up and start to run away then stop mid run like he is
saying, wait a minute, he must be barking AT something and he'll run to
the window to look out!

--
Margaret Fine

Old April 8th 04, 09:00 PM
Victor Martinez

Y'all can just stop all your oogling... Nikki's heart obviously belongs
to Xoxo.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 8th 04, 09:00 PM
Victor Martinez

Y'all can just stop all your oogling... Nikki's heart obviously belongs
to Xoxo.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Pic: Nikki newsgrouping Marina Cat anecdotes 9 March 6th 04 12:04 AM
Nikki got me Marina Cat anecdotes 13 December 1st 03 03:17 AM
Poor Nikki... Marina Cat anecdotes 11 November 2nd 03 03:30 PM
Pics of Nikki (?) Takayuki Cat anecdotes 12 October 16th 03 08:39 PM
Pics of Nikki on her walkies CK Cat anecdotes 22 September 24th 03 09:13 PM