Another Mystery Solved

Old April 9th 04, 03:06 AM
Tanada

Kreisleriana wrote:

It never fails to amaze some of them, apparently. Mimi would push the
thing, watch it fall all the way down, and when it hit, she would give
her head a little jerk-- like a little exclamation point.

Tanada often does gravity experiments. She's taught Honor, Pine Cone,
Huey, and The Squeakers to do them as well, though they aren't as
dedicated as Tanada is. She once pushed the keyboard to the computer
off the desk. Rob still says that she wanted to see if she could find a
way to keep me scritching her and not the board.

Pam S.

Old April 9th 04, 03:56 AM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old April 9th 04, 03:56 AM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

it's a mystery! Brenda Cat anecdotes 8 March 14th 04 11:39 PM
BW: Treadmill MotherShip Problem Solved, Maybe LONG Hopitus2 Cat anecdotes 9 December 28th 03 01:00 PM
The mystery of Nikki's tail Marina Cat anecdotes 4 October 25th 03 05:38 PM
The Mystery of the Red Paws badwilson Cat anecdotes 55 October 15th 03 12:09 AM