Another Mystery Solved

Old April 8th 04, 08:22 PM
lrulan

Jazz would get up on the bookshelf where video tapes were lined up and flip
them off the shelf one by one.

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

http://muttscomics.com/index.asp

My little Mimi (RB) was a great physicist, always experimenting with
gravity, sending things flying off where they were, onto the floor.
If they were small things, she would flip them with a paw; if they
were big, like the telephone or computer keyboard, she would get
behind them and butt with her head.

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply

disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)

Old April 8th 04, 11:44 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 18:06:55 GMT, "Yoj"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
.. .

http://muttscomics.com/index.asp

My little Mimi (RB) was a great physicist, always experimenting with
gravity, sending things flying off where they were, onto the floor.
If they were small things, she would flip them with a paw; if they
were big, like the telephone or computer keyboard, she would get
behind them and butt with her head.

Theresa

Lindy apparently has a decorator gene. I had a selection of small
stuffed animals on top of a bookcase. Lindy would often jump up there
and knock all the animals onto the floor. Finally, I gave up and put
them somewhere else. To my knowledge, she hasn't jumped up there since.
Apparently she just didn't think the stuffed animals belonged there.
Now I have some of my Toastmasters speaking trophies up there, and she
doesn't bother them.

The real fun would come at Christmastime when I would put up a little
creche. The baby Jesus in his manger was perfect cat toy size, and he
was always taking unscheduled flights across the living room.

Old April 8th 04, 11:45 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 13:48:59 GMT, Victor Martinez
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:
http://muttscomics.com/index.asp

So *that's* what Maya has been doing all along... I always thought she
was just testing gravity...

It never fails to amaze some of them, apparently. Mimi would push the
thing, watch it fall all the way down, and when it hit, she would give
her head a little jerk-- like a little exclamation point.

Old April 9th 04, 01:57 AM
Yoj

[...]

LOL! That reminds me - years ago, I didn't have cats, but I did have a
dog. At that time I was putting the crèche on a low table, and it was
actually a set of candles - all wax. Max ate one of the lambs.

Joy

Old April 9th 04, 02:50 AM
Cheryl

"Karen" dumped this in news:c53phj$2o2bp3$1@ID-
221344.news.uni-berlin.de on 08 Apr 2004:

Amigo (RB) would go along and knock things off a table one. thing. at. a.
time. when he was hungry!

Shamrock does that when he's either bored, or wants attention. He's much
better now but it used to be that I couldn't put anything on the coffee
table, or my night stand. He still sits on my clock radio and changes the
time, though. Annoying because it is always the hours he increases, and not
the minutes.

--
Cheryl

Old April 9th 04, 03:06 AM
Tanada

Kreisleriana wrote:

It never fails to amaze some of them, apparently. Mimi would push the
thing, watch it fall all the way down, and when it hit, she would give
her head a little jerk-- like a little exclamation point.

Tanada often does gravity experiments. She's taught Honor, Pine Cone,
Huey, and The Squeakers to do them as well, though they aren't as
dedicated as Tanada is. She once pushed the keyboard to the computer
off the desk. Rob still says that she wanted to see if she could find a
way to keep me scritching her and not the board.

Pam S.

it's a mystery! Brenda Cat anecdotes 8 March 14th 04 11:39 PM
BW: Treadmill MotherShip Problem Solved, Maybe LONG Hopitus2 Cat anecdotes 9 December 28th 03 01:00 PM
The mystery of Nikki's tail Marina Cat anecdotes 4 October 25th 03 05:38 PM
The Mystery of the Red Paws badwilson Cat anecdotes 55 October 15th 03 12:09 AM