Nanki-Poo's check-up

Old May 22nd 08, 07:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Nanki-Poo's check-up

"Marina" wrote in message
Joy wrote:
Nanki-Poo had his first visit to the oncologist since the radiation
treatments ended. The doctor said everything looks and feels good. He
wants to see him again in one to three months - my option. He says I
should check the area regularly for lumps, and bring him in sooner if I
find any. Otherwise, I can wait as long as I feel comfortable, up to
three months, before bringing him in again. Today he just did a visual
and tactile exam. Next time he will do a chest x-ray as well. He said if
everything still looks good in six months, the prognosis looks excellent.

Wonderful news, Joy!

Thank you, Marina.

Joy

Old May 22nd 08, 11:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Joy wrote:
Nanki-Poo had his first visit to the oncologist since the radiation
treatments ended. The doctor said everything looks and feels good. He
wants to see him again in one to three months - my option. He
says I should check the area regularly for lumps, and bring him in
sooner if I find any. Otherwise, I can wait as long as I feel
comfortable, up to three months, before bringing him in again. Today
he just did a visual and tactile exam. Next time he will do a chest
x-ray as well. He said if everything still looks good in six months,
the prognosis looks excellent.

That is so good to hear.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old May 22nd 08, 01:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On Wed, 21 May 2008 16:27:08 -0700, Joy wrote:

Nanki-Poo had his first visit to the oncologist since the radiation
treatments ended. The doctor said everything looks and feels good. He
wants to see him again in one to three months - my option. He says I should
check the area regularly for lumps, and bring him in sooner if I find any.
Otherwise, I can wait as long as I feel comfortable, up to three months,
before bringing him in again. Today he just did a visual and tactile exam.
Next time he will do a chest x-ray as well. He said if everything still
looks good in six months, the prognosis looks excellent.

That sounds very encouraging.

Dan
Old May 22nd 08, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

YAY! HaPpY dAnCiNg for Nanki-Poo's recovery. Purrs will continue for him
to remain cancer free.

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Joy

Constant change is here to stay.

Old May 22nd 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"kilikini" wrote in message
Joy wrote:
Nanki-Poo had his first visit to the oncologist since the radiation
treatments ended. The doctor said everything looks and feels good. He
wants to see him again in one to three months - my option. He
says I should check the area regularly for lumps, and bring him in
sooner if I find any. Otherwise, I can wait as long as I feel
comfortable, up to three months, before bringing him in again. Today
he just did a visual and tactile exam. Next time he will do a chest
x-ray as well. He said if everything still looks good in six months,
the prognosis looks excellent.

Wow, that's awesome! Excellent news!

kili

Thanks, kili.

Joy

Old May 22nd 08, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

"Joy"
Nanki-Poo had his first visit to the oncologist since the radiation
treatments ended. The doctor said everything looks and feels good. He
wants to see him again in one to three months - my option. He says I
should check the area regularly for lumps, and bring him in sooner if I
find any. Otherwise, I can wait as long as I feel comfortable, up to three
months, before bringing him in again. Today he just did a visual and
tactile exam. Next time he will do a chest x-ray as well. He said if
everything still looks good in six months, the prognosis looks excellent.

--
Joy

That is such good news Joy. That news just made my day.
Did he get an e-mail from Mosey that was sent out last night?
Mosey is sending him more healing puurrs
Hug
Kyla

Constant change is here to stay.

Old May 22nd 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Kyla =^. .^=" wrote in message
. ..

"Joy"
Nanki-Poo had his first visit to the oncologist since the radiation
treatments ended. The doctor said everything looks and feels good. He
wants to see him again in one to three months - my option. He says I
should check the area regularly for lumps, and bring him in sooner if I
find any. Otherwise, I can wait as long as I feel comfortable, up to
three months, before bringing him in again. Today he just did a visual
and tactile exam. Next time he will do a chest x-ray as well. He said if
everything still looks good in six months, the prognosis looks excellent.

--
Joy

That is such good news Joy. That news just made my day.
Did he get an e-mail from Mosey that was sent out last night?
Mosey is sending him more healing puurrs
Hug
Kyla

Thanks, Kyla.

Yes, he'll answer Mosey's e-mail soon.

Joy

Old May 22nd 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Thank you, Matthew.

--
Joy

Constant change is here to stay.

"Matthew" wrote in message
happy dance

still sending purrs

Old May 23rd 08, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Joy" wrote in message
Nanki-Poo had his first visit to the oncologist since the radiation
treatments ended. The doctor said everything looks and feels good. He
wants to see him again in one to three months - my option. He says I
should check the area regularly for lumps, and bring him in sooner if I
find any. Otherwise, I can wait as long as I feel comfortable, up to three
months, before bringing him in again. Today he just did a visual and
tactile exam. Next time he will do a chest x-ray as well. He said if
everything still looks good in six months, the prognosis looks excellent.

I'm so pleased to hear this, Joy. You're such a good meowmie to him.

Tweed

Nanki Poo David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 6 February 28th 08 04:33 AM
The Nanki-Poo Diet Joy Cat anecdotes 2 August 15th 07 12:36 PM
Nanki-Poo Yoj Cat anecdotes 15 August 31st 05 08:48 AM
Nanki-Poo's phobia Yoj Cat anecdotes 16 March 6th 05 06:19 AM
Nanki-Poo news Yoj Cat anecdotes 34 November 23rd 04 11:24 PM