Blanket purrs

Old May 22nd 08, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Blanket purrs

Early (too early!) tomorrow morning I'm leaving for 2 1/2 weeks in Alaska.
I have a PC. I'll have access to my sister's Mac, and she doesn't do
newsgroups. I may or may not find a way to get here while I'm gone. In
case I don't, purrs for everyone who needs them now or while I'm gone.

--
Joy

Constant change is here to stay.

Old May 22nd 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

"Joy" ...
Early (too early!) tomorrow morning I'm leaving for 2 1/2 weeks in Alaska.
I have a PC. I'll have access to my sister's Mac, and she doesn't do
newsgroups. I may or may not find a way to get here while I'm gone. In
case I don't, purrs for everyone who needs them now or while I'm gone.

--
Joy

Constant change is here to stay.

Have fun on your trip Joy. Did Nanki-Poo get his e-mail from Mosey?
It's unusually cold right now here near Seattle.
HUG
Kyla and Mosey

Old May 22nd 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

That is one place on my "Bucket List" I want to hear the ice breaking off
the glaciers.
"kilikini" wrote in message
Joy wrote:
Early (too early!) tomorrow morning I'm leaving for 2 1/2 weeks in
Alaska. I have a PC. I'll have access to my sister's Mac, and she
doesn't do newsgroups. I may or may not find a way to get here while
I'm gone. In case I don't, purrs for everyone who needs them now or
while I'm gone.

Alaska! That's the only U.S. state I have never been to. I'm jealous!

kili

Old May 22nd 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Kyla =^. .^=" wrote in message

"Joy" ...
Early (too early!) tomorrow morning I'm leaving for 2 1/2 weeks in
Alaska. I have a PC. I'll have access to my sister's Mac, and she
doesn't do newsgroups. I may or may not find a way to get here while I'm
gone. In case I don't, purrs for everyone who needs them now or while
I'm gone.

--
Joy

Constant change is here to stay.

Have fun on your trip Joy. Did Nanki-Poo get his e-mail from Mosey?
It's unusually cold right now here near Seattle.
HUG
Kyla and Mosey

Thanks, Kyla.
Yes, he did, He's outside now, but he'll answer it soon.
It's rather nice here. It's been extremely hot, and I was really looking
forward to getting cool in Alaska. It has cooled down the last couple of
days too, so the temperature is pleasant outside.

Joy

Old May 22nd 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"kilikini" wrote in message
Joy wrote:
Early (too early!) tomorrow morning I'm leaving for 2 1/2 weeks in
Alaska. I have a PC. I'll have access to my sister's Mac, and she
doesn't do newsgroups. I may or may not find a way to get here while
I'm gone. In case I don't, purrs for everyone who needs them now or
while I'm gone.

Alaska! That's the only U.S. state I have never been to. I'm jealous!

kili

It is beautiful any time of year. I've been there in the fall (when my
brother and I drove there with my mother, who was moving to Alaska from
California at age 80), in the winter (the first two Christmases after my
mother and sister moved to Alaska), in the spring and in the summer.

Joy

Old May 22nd 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

"Joy"
"Kyla =^. .^="

"Joy" ...
[...]

Glad to hear he got it G
The weather here has cooled off alot now, it's about 55 out at the moment.
I prefer cooler weather over the hot, because I have my own hot flashes,
erm, power surges'.
My advice is to take a warm jacket in case it gets too cold in Alaska,
Have a good trip.
Hug
Kyla

Old May 23rd 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Joy wrote:
Early (too early!) tomorrow morning I'm leaving for 2 1/2 weeks in Alaska.
I have a PC. I'll have access to my sister's Mac, and she doesn't do
newsgroups. I may or may not find a way to get here while I'm gone. In
case I don't, purrs for everyone who needs them now or while I'm gone.

Have a wonderful trip!

Old May 23rd 08, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

"Joy" ...
"Kyla =^. .^="
"Joy" ...
[...]

Mosey got his and answered
Have a good trip
Kyla

Old May 23rd 08, 09:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Marina" wrote in message
Joy wrote:
Early (too early!) tomorrow morning I'm leaving for 2 1/2 weeks in
Alaska. I have a PC. I'll have access to my sister's Mac, and she
doesn't do newsgroups. I may or may not find a way to get here while I'm
gone. In case I don't, purrs for everyone who needs them now or while
I'm gone.

Have a wonderful trip!

Thank you, Marina.

Joy

Blanket Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 0 November 15th 07 07:56 AM
Blanket Purrs GaDragonfly Cat anecdotes 0 October 15th 07 02:55 AM
Blanket purrs Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 0 October 6th 06 02:18 PM
Blanket Purrs [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 March 12th 06 07:13 PM
Blanket Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 0 September 7th 05 02:45 PM