Serious TW (Nice) - Fantastic video

Old May 29th 08, 10:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Serious TW (Nice) - Fantastic video

Just got this link sent through from another forum I am on.

http://www.petplace.com/dog-videos.a...ailynewsletter

Watch the video - a tribute to all pets loved and lost....

Helen M
Old May 29th 08, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

wrote in message
Just got this link sent through from another forum I am on.

http://www.petplace.com/dog-videos.a...ailynewsletter

Watch the video - a tribute to all pets loved and lost....

Helen M

I know you warned me, but I watched it anyway and now I'm sobbing at my desk
at work - but it was so worth it. Thanks for posting that, Helen.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 29th 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote in message
wrote in message
Just got this link sent through from another forum I am on.

http://www.petplace.com/dog-videos.a...ailynewsletter

Watch the video - a tribute to all pets loved and lost....

Helen M

I know you warned me, but I watched it anyway and now I'm sobbing at my
desk at work - but it was so worth it. Thanks for posting that, Helen.

Lor,

How you doin'?? Hunter's death was so sudden and sad. I am SO sorry!!!
{{{{Lori}}}}!

It still hits me at unexpected times, but I'm dealing with it. Ben is
taking it lots harder, I think, because he was so much closer to him and he
was the one who found him dead. It is hard to comprehend - he was so young
and seemingly healthy (plus he'd been to the vet 3 times in the weeks we had
him inside!). We miss him a lot - he was one of the sweetest cats I've ever
known.

Thanks for asking Laurie, that was sweet.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 29th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Sometimes it is hard to know if you should ask about something that has
someone in pain. We all think of you and your loss.

Old May 29th 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Granby" wrote in message
Sometimes it is hard to know if you should ask about something that has
someone in pain. We all think of you and your loss.

Thank you. It gives me great comfort to be able to come to a place where
people truly know what you're feeling when you lose a furry member of the
family.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 30th 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

wrote:
Just got this link sent through from another forum I am on.

http://www.petplace.com/dog-videos.a...ailynewsletter

Watch the video - a tribute to all pets loved and lost....

Helen M

Wonderful video. Thanks for sharing it, Helen.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old May 30th 08, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On Fri, 30 May 2008 10:58:09 -0400, ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:

Can anyone make this into a small url? I have several friends/family
members who can't open this with the big one.

TIA!!

http://tinyurl.com/5ral4l