Hapy Mew yeer, and...

Old January 2nd 16, 07:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]

Default Hapy Mew yeer, and...

I wanna wish yu awl ujh hapy mew yeer.

Aw;zo, mine mew provider (twc) duz gmot suppurt Mewzgroopz, I juzt fownd owt.
I mite be abul tu pozt sum frum Giggle-wif-an-o, but I yam not a hapy kampurr.
grr.

Pit2nya
Old January 2nd 16, 08:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Happee Mew Yeer, Sweetee!

Meowmie wuz not happee to have to switch to Google groops, but she haz gotted used to it. Da main purroblim iz dat she kant sine owr postz difurintly fur eech uv ussez. Datz why it now sez "Sundance and/or Rebecca". If she changez it to juss wun uv ussez, awl da old postz changez, too.

Sundance
Old January 2nd 16, 08:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]

On Friday, January 1, 2016 at 11:06:56 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Happee Mew Yeer, Sweetee!

Meowmie wuz not happee to have to switch to Google groops, but she haz gotted used to it. Da main purroblim iz dat she kant sine owr postz difurintly fur eech uv ussez. Datz why it now sez "Sundance and/or Rebecca". If she changez it to juss wun uv ussez, awl da old postz changez, too.

Sundance

Kudint figger owt heow tu reply furra wile...got it neow.
I'yll twi tu pozt da negzt Occifurrz lyzt b-furr long.
I gezz it wyll awlwayz redline under my tawkink.
p2nya
Old January 2nd 16, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On 1/2/16 12:43 AM, Pit2nya wrote:
I wanna wish yu awl ujh hapy mew yeer.

Aw;zo, mine mew provider (twc) duz gmot suppurt Mewzgroopz, I juzt fownd owt.
I mite be abul tu pozt sum frum Giggle-wif-an-o, but I yam not a hapy kampurr.
grr.

Pit2nya

Looking at some of da notes mine sisfur Amelia left, I see dat you can
prolly get RPCC through eternal-september.org if youz are familiar wif
setting up a newsreader (like Outlook Express, or Funderbird, or Agent,
or somefing like dat). The technical information to set up to use dem is
at http://www.eternal-september.org/ind...wpage=techinfo.

Sammy

Old January 3rd 16, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]

On Saturday, January 2, 2016 at 6:02:36 AM UTC-8, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
[...]

Fangu mutshlee Sammy
I wyll tell Meowmee

P2nya
P2nya