Mor Snomonsturs!!

Old February 9th 11, 11:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Mor Snomonsturs!!

Furst mor sumkats (an Meomiez komplaints bout washin hurk frum thu
cushin anna covur uv thu luvseet wuz rilly egzagerated!) anna now more
snomonsturs - bout 20 cm. They purrdikted this wun pritty gud. As
youshual, I wented Out to help Meomie wif thus snowmonsturs, butted she
musta still bein suspishus bout thu sumcats anna hurk, cuz wen I wanted
In (wich wuz pritty sune) she wudnt opin thu door wiv sum eggskuse bout
how she needed tu move more snowmonsturs furst.

I no we hazn't had neerly as much snomonsturs as sum playces this yeer,
butted thatz why we gits a bit eggsited wen we gits sum. Or I iz. Notted
Meomie so much, an Cinnamon nevvur evun wants tu git Out inna snow.

--
Sam
Old February 9th 11, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

On Feb 9, 5:53*am, Cheryl wrote:
Furst mor sumkats (an Meomiez komplaints bout washin hurk frum thu
cushin anna covur uv thu luvseet wuz rilly egzagerated!) anna now more
snomonsturs - bout 20 cm. They purrdikted this wun pritty gud. As
youshual, I wented Out to help Meomie wif thus snowmonsturs, butted she
musta still bein suspishus bout thu sumcats anna hurk, cuz wen I wanted
In (wich wuz pritty sune) she wudnt opin thu door wiv sum eggskuse bout
how she needed tu move more snowmonsturs furst.

I no we hazn't had neerly as much snomonsturs as sum playces this yeer,
butted thatz why we gits a bit eggsited wen we gits sum. Or I iz. Notted
Meomie so much, an Cinnamon nevvur evun wants tu git Out inna snow.

--
Sam

Mom normally likes snow monsters, but this is getting a bit much. We
have had 138" of snow in Syracuse, and much higher totals nearer Lake
Ontario. Roofs are collapsing from the weight of the snow, and another
1-2 feet of snow is predicted for this afternoon and tonight in
'persistent squall' areas east/south east of the lake. Grrr!

Buzzy

Old February 9th 11, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-02-09 11:40 AM, Mishi wrote:
On Feb 9, 5:53 am, wrote:
[...]

Wow! We usually have a lot of precipitation, but it doesn't usually
accumulate - it's a snow/rain/snow type climate and we must be way under
our usual amounts this year. I've seen some news about the US weather
and those totals are astonishing for anywhere short of a ski hill!

I'm trying to remind myself we've been very fortunate as I slog through
the slush, since last night's snow is soft and squishy and melting, not
to mention still piled up on most sidewalks. Next, the temperature will
drop, coating everything with ice, and we'll get more snow.

But not 138" of it, not this year, no way!

--
Cheryl
Old February 9th 11, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-02-09 12:46 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
da owt iz too taxin ta acktulee go der, Trudi

This iz myne idee, tu. I meen, we gotta nize soft luvseet neer a heeter,
notted tu menchun pilows an beds, an theers almos alwayz fuds inna
kitchen. Hoo (besides Sammy) wants Out???

(talkin bout fuds, thu rest uv the cat treets sorta vanished thru a hole
inna botum uv thu bag. Meomie iz mumblin fings bout not buyin eny more
fur fat greedy cats hoo eets them all in wun go, so maybe she seen thu
sumcats. Iz sure they eeten them. we only hadda few Meomie gaved us.)

Cinnamon The Innosent (wif approoval frum Sam The Also Innosent)
Old February 9th 11, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz sumtimez happinz to owrz fudz, at least until da soft getted a "sumcatz
fud purtektur" now itz inna box whut sumcatz can't get into, OEJ, glanzin
sidewayz atta chester da hep hisef injester

Old February 9th 11, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Feb 9, 10:53*am, Cheryl wrote:
Furst mor sumkats (an Meomiez komplaints bout washin hurk frum thu
cushin anna covur uv thu luvseet wuz rilly egzagerated!) anna now more
snomonsturs - bout 20 cm. They purrdikted this wun pritty gud. As
youshual, I wented Out to help Meomie wif thus snowmonsturs, butted she
musta still bein suspishus bout thu sumcats anna hurk, cuz wen I wanted
In (wich wuz pritty sune) she wudnt opin thu door wiv sum eggskuse bout
how she needed tu move more snowmonsturs furst.

I no we hazn't had neerly as much snomonsturs as sum playces this yeer,
butted thatz why we gits a bit eggsited wen we gits sum. Or I iz. Notted
Meomie so much, an Cinnamon nevvur evun wants tu git Out inna snow.

--
Sam

Dis wud be tutu cold fur usses. Cept fur wunce we has neffur effun bin
owt dis wintur - dat soots myneself . Yu arr kynd tu hewp yure Meomie
mooff da snow...is cold.
Mai Meomie notyced dat da dafferdills ar up fru da soyle awreddy n she
wus moanin dat da cwokusses has bin eeten (wunce moar) by dem sneeky
thieffy bwack cwoze. We hate dem cwoze. Day eet da bulbs. Meomie ses
shees gonna pwant dem at nite so dem cwoze dont see hur!
But wees happy dat dem dafferdills ar gwowin!
Harry
Old February 10th 11, 12:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-02-09 3:58 PM, rafflescat wrote:

Dis wud be tutu cold fur usses. Cept fur wunce we has neffur effun bin
owt dis wintur - dat soots myneself . Yu arr kynd tu hewp yure Meomie
mooff da snow...is cold.
Mai Meomie notyced dat da dafferdills ar up fru da soyle awreddy n she
wus moanin dat da cwokusses has bin eeten (wunce moar) by dem sneeky
thieffy bwack cwoze. We hate dem cwoze. Day eet da bulbs. Meomie ses
shees gonna pwant dem at nite so dem cwoze dont see hur!
But wees happy dat dem dafferdills ar gwowin!
Harry

Eny daffydills or krokuses that started tu gro heer now wud get a
turribul shok! It turned kold lasted nite (-9 C atted leest, wivout wind
chill) an thu wind camed up an thu plows had piled up sno on Meomiez
path almos tu hur waste wen she camed home lasted nite aftur thu konsert
and hadda dig it agin inna cold wind.

We has krowz, butted duznt see them offin. we haz pijins anna seegulls
tu, an liddle brown jobbies, thatz liddul brown burdies we duznt no thu
name uv. (Meomie sez sum uv them is starlingz.) An dux, butted thu dux
lives inna ponds an not neer us. Thu hoomins duznt seem tu lyke seegullz
much cuz they made a rool that all garbij hadda ben in bins or cuvured
wif nettin so thu seegulls cudnt eet it an make a mess.

So it WUZNT cats (or d*gs) that wuz makin a mess wif thu garbig!!

--
Sam
Old February 10th 11, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

soft hatez looze doggiez anna kittez beclawz dey iz hungree enufta mezz uppa
garbage, hersef iz reallee angree atta hoominz whut letz dem looze, OEJ

Old February 10th 11, 01:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-02-10 8:21 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
soft hatez looze doggiez anna kittez beclawz dey iz hungree enufta mezz uppa
garbage, hersef iz reallee angree atta hoominz whut letz dem looze, OEJ

Thatz furry troo. If the cats & d*gs wuznt romin loose an hungry, they
wundt be tearin intu thu garbaj. Butted no wun owns da seegulls. They
neffur cauzed much puroblem in ower naybourhood, butted they did sum
playces, so thu city made a noo rool bout thu garbij. Meomie alwayz sed
if thu hoomins followed thu old rools bout not puttin thu garbij Out thu
day befur kollekshun (so yu duznt hafta git up eerly), theer wud be
fewer purbolems.

Meomie memfurs bout a cat in ower naybourhood yeers ago that cot a
seegull an brot it thru thu cat door (furry fyew playces heer got cat
doors, butted this wun did) an then it eggskaped. Thu hoomin camed home
an found a seegull sittin on thu bedrum bureau, an a furry eggsited cat.
She manajed tu git thu Seegull safely Out. Musta bin a small seegull.
Meomie seen sum ganits yeers ago, and they iz GYANT seegulls.

--
Sam