A Pome tu shayer

Old December 19th 15, 07:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]

Default A Pome tu shayer

Pit2nya arrifz at Mosey's Pardy....
Hi Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps, Ranger,
Samuel Redcat,, Lucy lu & Samwise, Cash, Iona,
Squeakytoy, BobQat n Mimzy?,

I fown diz pome daat I thot I wud reed to shtart dz
Kissamouse Afayer off.
It sez heow wunnerful we awl ar,
Diz iz furr awl Kittahz tu endjoy....

Pit2nya clears her throught and begins:

When God Created Kitty Cats

When God created kitty cats,
he had no recipe.
He knew he wanted something sweet,
as sweet as sweet could be.

He started out with sugar,
adding just a trace of spice.
Then stirred in drops of morning dew,
to keep them fresh and nice.

He thought cats should be soft to pet,
thus he gave them coats of fur.
So they could show they were content,
he taught them how to purr.

He made for them long tails to wave,
while strutting down the walk.
Then trained them in meow-logy,
so they could do cat-talk.

He made them into acrobats,
and gave them grace and poise.
Their wide-eyed curiosity,
he took from little boys.

He put whiskers on their faces,
gave them tiny ears for caps.
Then shaped their little bodies,
to snugly fit on laps.

He gave them eyes as big as saucers,
to look into man's soul.
Then set a tolerance for mankind,
as their purpose and their goal.

When one jumped up upon his lap,
God gently stroked its head.
The cat gave him a kitty kiss,
"What wondrous love," God said.

God smiled at his accomplishment,
so pleased with his creation.
And said, with pride, as he sat back,
"At last, I've reached purr-fection!"

Author Unknown

Old December 19th 15, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Pit2nya clears her throught and begins:

When God Created Kitty Cats

Dat is a furry nice poem! Furry moving.

Harri Roadcat
wiping a tear from her eyes

Old December 19th 15, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

A-paws, A-paws

--
Squeakytoy and Samanfa
Old December 20th 15, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default A Pome tu shayer at da Kissamouse Pardy

That is a beautiful poem Pi2nya. YeUP
Welcome to mai Kissamouse pardy,
Grab uh ornament da haz yer name on it n hang it on da tree.
They're on the table there.
It's yerown .
Luffs,
Mosey n da gang

Old December 22nd 15, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default Furends begin to arrive : A Pome tu shayer at da Kissamouse Pardy

That is a beautiful poem Pi2nya. YeUP

Grab uh ornament dat haz yer name on it n hang it on da tree.
They're on the table there.
It's yerown .
Mimzy makes them.
Do you like the tree?
I just had it dug up, so we can re plant it.
Wook at all of the presents under there.
The banister is all polished, ready to slide down with new floompy pillows
to land on.
Pipps asks Ranger if he would like anything to eat or drink and he say's no,
thanks, not right now, but later for sure.
There is a boofay in the dining room, with snax, n yew kan hab nippy
drinks .
There is a nice fire glowing, inside the living room fireplace, and it is
snowing lightly outside
Snowball fight later, mayhaps?

Pit2nya arrifz at Mosey's Pardy....

Hi Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps, Ranger,
Samuel Redcat,, Lucy lu & Samwise, Cash, Iona,
Squeakytoy, BobQat n Mimzy?,

Hi, Welcome to the Kissamouse pardy,

Old December 24th 15, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]

MeoweeeeWooowww1
Yu gnokket yursefph owt!

I mite raffer hav uh feffer-pillo fite, wun weer we kin klaw da feffurz owt,
ya kno!

Pit2nya

Old December 24th 15, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Cash grabs his cape and holds out the end to keep Iowna dry while
Daisy-chan walks under him. All 3 are a little upset at their wet toes
but they know it's going to rain the next week, just like last week.

All three have little backpacks (actually side panniers) filled with
goodies. They practically run to the cataporter as a new duluge hits
but they make it fine and manage to scrunch all three of them in.

Daisy-chan growls and adjusts the settings and they arrive just inside
the door. Cash and Iowna separate 2 inches then Daisy-chan grabs bem
both by the ear an says 'You better not DARE shake inside! Nope!'

Both look bashful then hunker down and looking miserable while hoping
for a towel....

Old December 24th 15, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Cash grabs his cape and holds out the end to keep Iowna dry while
Daisy-chan walks under him. All 3 are a little upset at their wet toes
but they know it's going to rain the next week, just like last week.

All three have little backpacks (actually side panniers) filled with
goodies. They practically run to the cataporter as a new duluge hits
but they make it fine and manage to scrunch all three of them in.

Daisy-chan growls and adjusts the settings and they arrive just inside
the door. Cash and Iowna separate 2 inches then Daisy-chan grabs bem
both by the ear an says 'You better not DARE shake inside! Nope!'

Both look bashful then hunker down and looking miserable while hoping
for a towel....

Jeeves, Moseys butler , ushers them in, sits them down by the fire, while
fetching warm fluffy towels for them to dry off with.
They dry off, sip the warm drinks and they thank Jeeves,
Mosey walks over to them, greets them, and asks if the warn nip toddies
helped any.
They all nod yes, put their goodies under the tree, and join the others,
Mosey says, thank you for coming.
Mimzy made you each an ornament with your name on it that you can hang on
the tree.
No hurries, warm up and if you want or need anything at all, just ask.
So glad you could make it, yeUP

Old December 25th 15, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Iowna sniffs and finds a purrfect one for her! As she tucks her nose
about it, it is bone shaped and smells like bacon!

Cash helps her hang it then sees a really sparkly one with his name on
it. Gold and blue, he happily hangs it. Daisy-chan snags hers which is
silver and green abd runs to the top of the tree to add it up high then
jumps down.

Iowna and Cash happily accept Jeeves offer of a beef broth with just a
little red wine chaser while Daisy-chan goes for a sparkling white wine
with a hint of nip....