Kitten droplet!

Old March 26th 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Kitten droplet!

They call it a kitten puddle, but I think it looks just like a little
droplet of water, quivering with surface tension:

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...en_puddle.html

Joyce
Old March 26th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:
They call it a kitten puddle, but I think it looks just like a little
droplet of water, quivering with surface tension:

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...en_puddle.html

Joyce

AWWWW! This needed a cuteness warning!!!

Old March 26th 06, 08:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:

I sent in two pics of Caliban a few days ago, but obviously he
wasn't cute enough for overload. ;o)

Imagine how many people must be sending in pictures of their animals
to that site. You're probably in a queue. Caliban is very cute!! Which
ones did you send? I think the one of him lying across the keyboard
with his arms in the air (it's the last in a series of 5) is a good
one.

Joyce
Old March 26th 06, 09:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
They call it a kitten puddle, but I think it looks just like a little
droplet of water, quivering with surface tension:

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...en_puddle.html

Joyce

WHERE is the KF warning?! It's SOOOOOOOO cute.

Jeanette

Old March 26th 06, 01:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:
wrote:
Marina wrote:

I sent in two pics of Caliban a few days ago, but obviously he
wasn't cute enough for overload. ;o)

Imagine how many people must be sending in pictures of their animals
to that site. You're probably in a queue. Caliban is very cute!! Which
ones did you send? I think the one of him lying across the keyboard
with his arms in the air (it's the last in a series of 5) is a good
one.

I sent his baby picture (the first pic he
http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/caliban.htm) and this one:
http://tinyurl.com/f3cdd

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Goodness he looks like a different kitten in the first pic. The second
one has more purrsonality.
Suz&Spicey

Old March 26th 06, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:

I sent his baby picture (the first pic he
http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/caliban.htm) and this one:
http://tinyurl.com/f3cdd

Well, those are both extremely cute pictures. But as I said, there
are probably lots of people sending in photos.

Actually, I like the second picture on the first link, where Cal is
sniffing noses with the white kitten. I don't know how I missed that
one whenever you first posted it. That is so cute!!

Joyce
Old March 26th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-03-25 17:01:14 -0600, said:

They call it a kitten puddle, but I think it looks just like a little
droplet of water, quivering with surface tension:

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...en_puddle.html

Joyce

Oh. My. Lord. EEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeek! I waaaaaaant!