Fancy Feast

Old July 15th 12, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Fancy Feast

I was noodling around online, trying to see if I could find any FF coupons.
I didn't find any. What I did find was they've introduced something I have
not yet seen a television ad for. Fancy Feast "Mornings". Oooh la la! LOL
One version (with gravy) is available with trout, salmon or chicken, with
garden vegetables and egg. Or there is the souffle version, featuring
turkey, chicken, or salmon with vegetables and egg.

Hmmmm. I didn't realize I needed to feed Persia requires eggs and
vegetables in the morning How about a few cents off coupons from time to
time?

Jill

Old July 16th 12, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kraut / Larry Stark

On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 13:50:39 -0400, "jmcquown"
wrote:

I was noodling around online, trying to see if I could find any FF coupons.
I didn't find any. What I did find was they've introduced something I have
not yet seen a television ad for. Fancy Feast "Mornings". Oooh la la! LOL
One version (with gravy) is available with trout, salmon or chicken, with
garden vegetables and egg. Or there is the souffle version, featuring
turkey, chicken, or salmon with vegetables and egg.

Hmmmm. I didn't realize I needed to feed Persia requires eggs and
vegetables in the morning How about a few cents off coupons from time to
time?

Jill

FF coupons are one of the hardest to come by.
Old July 16th 12, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

wrote:

I was noodling around online, trying to see if I could find any FF coupons.
I didn't find any. What I did find was they've introduced something I have
not yet seen a television ad for. Fancy Feast "Mornings". Oooh la la! LOL
One version (with gravy) is available with trout, salmon or chicken, with
garden vegetables and egg. Or there is the souffle version, featuring
turkey, chicken, or salmon with vegetables and egg.

Hmmmm. I didn't realize I needed to feed Persia requires eggs and
vegetables in the morning How about a few cents off coupons from time to
time?

Jill

Many of the FF varieties in the local Target have a coupon attached
that requires buying 20 FFs in order to get two free Mornings. I've
done it twice although each time the cashier had to manually enter it
since the register contended that I didn't buy the proper item.

Actually, the coupon is a bit confusing. It does say that you need to
buy 20 of any variety in order to get two free. It might mean 20
Mornings in order to get two free but since it's on the plain FF can
I've interpreted that to mean any 20 Fancy Feasts.
Old July 16th 12, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote:

Fancy Feast "Mornings". Oooh la la! LOL

(snipped self)

Hmmmm. I didn't realize I needed to feed Persia requires eggs and
vegetables in the morning How about a few cents off coupons from time
time?

Jill

Many of the FF varieties in the local Target have a coupon attached
that requires buying 20 FFs in order to get two free Mornings. I've
done it twice although each time the cashier had to manually enter it
since the register contended that I didn't buy the proper item.

It's too bad the nearest Target is over 50 miles away

Actually, the coupon is a bit confusing. It does say that you need to
buy 20 of any variety in order to get two free. It might mean 20
Mornings in order to get two free but since it's on the plain FF can
I've interpreted that to mean any 20 Fancy Feasts.

20 cans?! At once?! Wow. That's a lot of Fancy Feast.

Coupons used to be simple. You bought something, they took xx cents off.
No problem. Remember when they used to double coupons?

Jill

Old July 17th 12, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:06:09 -0400, "jmcquown"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Yes, double coupons were fun. But 20 FF at one time isn't a lot. I
have four cats, so that isn't really even a five day supply. I use 5
cans in the morning and 5 at night, plus other kibble stuff.

When there was a big sale on FF (.50 a can) I must have bought 200 of
them. I figure they don't go bad anytime soon so we'll work our way
through them. We did.