laser pointer

Old February 6th 04, 09:07 PM
Shaggin

Default laser pointer

I tried out the laser pointer that I got at the dollar store and I have
never seen anything so funny in my entire life. My boy cat who is usually
the hunter just sat there watching the red dot, while my girl cat who is
usually really fat and lazy chased that thing so fast. I laughed so hard.
The girl was running so much that she started panting like a dog and
breathing hard so I stopped playing with it I was afraid she would have a
heart attack. She was still rearing to go and looked all over the house
trying to find the dot.

Old February 6th 04, 10:39 PM
Hailey

LOL Thanks for sharing. We love our laser printer and so do our boys In
fact the little one digs in the basket I keep it in to get it out and say
PLEASE!

Another toy our little guy absolutely LOVES is the disc shooter. He stands
in the hallway, RUNS there the second he hears it gearing up. Then he
catches the flying discs as I shoot them above his head. Cats, most of em,
are so smart. This kid will bring me some discs when I announce we're done.
He trots a few over and deposits them at my feet if I don't get up quick
enough and clean them all up. It's a huge enjoyment for anyone watching.
Occasionally I miss a disc, yanno, it gets beneath something and I don't see
it or whatever. When I wake the next morning Tucker has placed any and all
missing discs (once it was three) on my chair LOL They are a little bitten
up, from his carrying them over, but they shoot just fine. It's even cuter
when I see him doing it
He's never shown any signs of actually chewing them up, which I see as the
only kind of danger.
Anyway, there's another idea for a fun kitty toy
And thanks for sharing your story
Hailey

Old February 7th 04, 04:14 PM
Foxsrus1

I tried out the laser pointer that I got at the dollar store

Been looking for those...what dollar store?
Old February 7th 04, 04:14 PM
Foxsrus1

Old February 7th 04, 04:28 PM
.oO rach Oo.

It is as much entertainment for the humans as it is the cats. Delilah and
Stella love it to bits. Delilah has impressed us with her leaping ability
when it's on the wall and it is the only way we can get out of the apartment
since they always want to come with us. They've now gotten used to the fact
that as soon as they hear the pointer, mom and dad are going out.... so they
sit by the door and wait for the fun to begin. If it wasn't for that dollar
store pointer, we wouldn't be able to leave the house.

--
rach

Old February 7th 04, 11:48 PM
DevilsPGD

In message
(Foxsrus1) did ramble:

Been looking for those...what dollar store?

eBay