Queen of The World!

Old August 13th 03, 07:14 PM
Marina

Default Queen of The World!

"SUQKRT" wrote
Eventhough I've never seen it, I think Titanic is Spicey's favorite movie.
She's taken to standing on my chairs (electric wheelchir) armrest with her

nose
poniting up. As if she's imitating Leo DCaprio's King of the World moment.

Just
for the heck of it I slowly, carefully moved the chair. She kept her

balane and
went along for the ride. We've done this a few times now.

Aww! That's so cute, Suz! Give Spicey a scritch from me.

--
Marina

Old August 13th 03, 11:23 PM
Sherry

Eventhough I've never seen it, I think Titanic is Spicey's favorite movie.
She's taken to standing on my chairs (electric wheelchir) armrest with her
nose
poniting up. As if she's imitating Leo DCaprio's King of the World moment.
Just
for the heck of it I slowly, carefully moved the chair. She kept her balane
and
went along for the ride. We've done this a few times now.
Suz

Careful, Suz! You're gonna spoil her. I can just see you having to drop what
you're doing and take Spicey for a "ride."

Sherry
Old August 13th 03, 11:55 PM
Stacey

LOL... talk about "Going along for the ride", huh? BTW, we haven't seen
updated pics of her recently.. she must be getting big!

Stacey

"SUQKRT" wrote in message
Eventhough I've never seen it, I think Titanic is Spicey's favorite movie.
She's taken to standing on my chairs (electric wheelchir) armrest with her

nose
poniting up. As if she's imitating Leo DCaprio's King of the World moment.

Just
for the heck of it I slowly, carefully moved the chair. She kept her

balane and
went along for the ride. We've done this a few times now.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.

Old August 15th 03, 10:48 AM
polonca12000

How adorable!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"SUQKRT" wrote in message
Eventhough I've never seen it, I think Titanic is Spicey's favorite movie.

snip

Old August 15th 03, 05:08 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "Marina"
wrote:

Aww! That's so cute, Suz! Give Spicey a scritch from me.

--
Marina

Will do, she's developing a real purrsonality.

Old August 15th 03, 05:08 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "Stacey"
wrote:

LOL... talk about "Going along for the ride", huh? BTW, we haven't seen
updated pics of her recently.. she must be getting big!

Stacey

She is, I keep bugging my aide about bringing her dig. camera.

Old August 15th 03, 05:08 PM
SUQKRT

In article , CATherine
wrote:

Pretty soon she will be driving the chair! ;-)

CATherine

Nooooooooo! Please don't give her ideas.