Summer Bakshaion

Old May 10th 12, 12:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Summer Bakshaion

Four cats sit looking at an Atlas, O T begins the convrsation. OK girlcats,
where iz we goink diz summerz? Jus kauze Gramby kant go anywherez duzent
mean we shudent. Maybe we shud ask da kommunitee where dem wants ta go.
Piglett thinks this is a good idearment as things have been so sad of late.
Annie cat got a suggestzion, don’t make itself too fanzy.

Old May 10th 12, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Short-Tailed Tom

On Thu, 10 May 2012 06:35:49 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Four cats sit looking at an Atlas, O T begins the convrsation. OK
girlcats, where iz we goink diz summerz? Jus kauze Gramby kant go
anywherez duzent mean we shudent. Maybe we shud ask da kommunitee where
dem wants ta go. Piglett thinks this is a good idearment as things have
been so sad of late. Annie cat got a suggestzion, don’t make itself too
fanzy.

Well, I hear dat da beeches in Sufurn Catifurnia is nice - Balboa Beach,
an Corona del Mar, an Newport, and Huntington - an dey all has cat-only
sections dat da hoomins duzn't know about.

Or da mountings might be nice - Miz Cleo's estate near Big Bear, or some
of da resorts in Colorado. Da ski resorts duzn't haf snow, so might be
kinda quiet.

Or camping an swimmin in one of da trout rivers in Montana or Wyoming.

Or da Jersey shore.

Sorry, dats a lot of idearments, isn't it?

STTom
Old May 10th 12, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Lizzy thinks a minute and then tells SST dem mountainz mite be nice if
efferkitty thinkz so. O T nods his head in agreement.

Old May 10th 12, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

yuz kin haf bof beechez an mountinz in da sayme day in southern
catifurnia. An in betweenz dem yuze kin haf dinner at ar playce. Derz a
gud view ov da mountainz. An lotz and lotz of green parrotz. Noisy green
parrotz. Sqwirrelz an birdiez too.

Da katnip plant haz bin liberated. Meowmie sez it iz growin like a weed
an weze kudnt kill it iffin we tryed (wanna bet??).

I finkz weze bout haf way tween da beeched an Big Bear.

Booker

Old May 11th 12, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

wrote:

Four cats sit looking at an Atlas, O T begins the convrsation. OK girlcats,
where iz we goink diz summerz? Jus kauze Gramby kant go anywherez duzent
mean we shudent. Maybe we shud ask da kommunitee where dem wants ta go.
Piglett thinks this is a good idearment as things have been so sad of late.
Annie cat got a suggestzion, don’t make itself too fanzy.

Wel, ai has nawt trabeled bery much, butted ai finks it mite be gnice tu
go kampin owt inna da wudz.

Der ar wotsa pwases tu go tu. maibe sumkittee haz a gu idea uf a gudgud
pwace tu go tu kamp.

lorelei
Old May 11th 12, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_5_]

Weh cud port tew awl uf dem pwases, n ulso, Seattul, n goe tew da Spase
Needul.
Den weh cud port ovur tew Skotland n meet wif da Gordon kitties n der Meomie
Bess :
Rn't weh goin tew beh at Niagra fawlz fur da Forf uf Joolai n Catnada Dai? )
A' Bientot
Mosey, Meowy, Tygur, Mayzy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps (hoo wuntz tew beh wif
Ranger) BobQat n Mimzy.

Old May 11th 12, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Diz iz troo, an I yam furrit. da negzt day, we kud tayke da kruze
ship (or port over) to Cattyleena i-land. Deerz uh boid park dere.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 11th 12, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Da Redwoodz! Norfin Cattyfurnya.
Urr da sayme mountinzdat Booker sed.
Or MacGrath Beatsh, neer Bentura, juzt up da kowzt frum L.A, CA.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 14th 12, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

Da Appalachum mountains r nise in da summer. Cool streems wiff littl
fishies an lots a pine trees and nice wild aminuls. An da anyool kittie
bloograss festibal will be in Wess Birginya diss yeer. I will be playin
mine banjo an harmonica wiff da Cats in da Grass an wood wub it if mine
frens wood attend. Dere will be tents and open camping areus and bigbig
cabins for (/crossed out/) sissies(/) kittees hoo don' wike da OUT.
Sekurity will be active but unobtrus, unob, not bovvering peepl.

When is dis festibal? Dancin in da trees sounz like a lot of fun.

Ranger