Persia Loves the Sunshine! (pic)

Old February 23rd 14, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Persia Loves the Sunshine! (pic)

Let's face it, it's been a miserable winter for many people (and cats).
Persia snags a spot of sunshine whenever she can. The front of the
house faces West. At this time of the year, in late afternoon a bit of
sun comes in through the dining room windows. I took this pic last week:

http://tinypic.com/m/i3b4u1/4

Jill
Old February 25th 14, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane[_3_]

On Sunday, February 23, 2014 10:41:21 AM UTC-5, jmcquown wrote:
Let's face it, it's been a miserable winter for many people (and cats).

Persia snags a spot of sunshine whenever she can. The front of the

house faces West. At this time of the year, in late afternoon a bit of

sun comes in through the dining room windows. I took this pic last week:

http://tinypic.com/m/i3b4u1/4

Jill

Alas, that is one thing that I cannot give to my beloved Princess Rita. My apartment has no direct sun whatsoever, any time of the day. I'm just situated in a bad spot on the wrong side of the building. That makes for wonderfully low A/C bills in the hot summer, but it also means no direct sunshine in the windows. Even on the balconey. Warm, but no sun.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita
Old February 26th 14, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 2/25/2014 3:56 PM, Jane wrote:
On Sunday, February 23, 2014 10:41:21 AM UTC-5, jmcquown wrote:
Let's face it, it's been a miserable winter for many people (and cats).

Persia snags a spot of sunshine whenever she can. The front of the

house faces West. At this time of the year, in late afternoon a bit of

sun comes in through the dining room windows. I took this pic last week:

http://tinypic.com/m/i3b4u1/4

Jill

Alas, that is one thing that I cannot give to my beloved Princess Rita. My apartment has no direct sun whatsoever, any time of the day. I'm just situated in a bad spot on the wrong side of the building. That makes for wonderfully low A/C bills in the hot summer, but it also means no direct sunshine in the windows. Even on the balconey. Warm, but no sun.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita

Awwww. I'm sure Princess Rita still has some spots she prefers.

Jill

Persia loves the sunshine jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 November 2nd 11 01:27 AM
Sunshine RB Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 6 July 5th 11 11:21 PM
Persia in a Puddle of Sunshine jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 5 February 16th 11 10:16 AM
Persia Loves His Shoes! jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 3 September 30th 09 02:05 PM
Persia loves me! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 24 October 22nd 04 12:26 AM