We'z having a party!

Old February 5th 19, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Default We'z having a party!

On 2/4/2019 8:07 AM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Well, dis ub course is da basement. Da washer and dryer is down here, along wif da warm boxes (human note: the furnace and the water heater). If we slip through dis kitty-sized passage we come out in what is gonna be Meowmie's office, but currently is where she stores a lot of bokses waiting to be unpacked. Next to dis is da living room, wif da TeeVee and da rocking chair (furry nice to nap on) an da couch (perfect perch fur looking out da window an watching the front yard skwirls). Den dis is da dining room - or it will be when Meowmie an Paw finish unpacking bokses. Dis cabinet is just fur kitty supplies, though we let Meowmie an Paw put googie stuff in here too. We'z gotz some yummy gooshiy fudz and some good kibble, and dere's allez a can of sammons in da frig.

Dis fireplace between da living room an da dining room so far is just fur decoration. Miss Francesca likes to hide out here.

Down da hallway we'z gots da front bafroom. Dis is where da hoomins keep a bowl of kitty water (dey call it da Princess Bowl, cuz Francesca likes to drink out of it). Den dere's Paw's office, den da hall closet, den Meowmie's sewing room, an dis is da hoomins bedroom. Dere is lots of room unner da bed for kitties to relax, and when we hop on to Paw's bedside table an paw at da blinds him lifts dem a few inches so we can look out. Den ober here is da hoomin's second bafroom. We'z got a kibble dish an a wadder bowl in here.

An if we goes back unner da hoomin bed, we find anudder secret passage dat brings us back to da basement!

Over here, in da big part of da basement, is a nice window fur looking out at da back yard. We getz skwirls here, and neighborhood kitties comes back here too.

So, Miz Lucy Lu, dat's da howse. It's laid out much betterer fur kitties dan da place we had in Illinois.

Your new house will be fun for you to live in. I like to look out the
windows to watch the birds and skwirls too.

Lucy Lu
Old February 5th 19, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 2/4/2019 8:20 PM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
I'z guess I'zld better take a few minutes to innerduce some of da neighbor kitties.

Did here distinguished grey longhair gentleman is Major Grey. Him Is retired from da Catmerica Army. And did lovely grey shorthaired ladycat Is Mrs Grey. Dey lif around da corner.

Dis lean orange and white kitty is Larry. Larry loves across da street. Him organizes a poker game every Friday might.

Dis skinny buff and white lady is Louise. Her Is furry crafty and makes furry warm kitty beda. Her has a bunch of dem scattered through our garage. An dis liddle black kitty girl Is hers daughter, Francine. Francine Is furry find of dancing.

Hi Kitties, Lucy Lu turns and greets each kitty.
Old February 5th 19, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

I will show you somefing special! I really like dis part ub da howse.

[Sammy leads Lucy Lu to the attic vent. It is larger than most, and has louvers spaced just right for kitties to gaze through.]

From here we gets a really good view of da trees in bof da front yard and da back yard. And da louvers let us look out but keeps da outside critters from seeing us, unless dey getz really close. I love to watch da grey skwirls playing in da trees.
Old February 6th 19, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 2/5/2019 11:40 AM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
I will show you somefing special! I really like dis part ub da howse.

[Sammy leads Lucy Lu to the attic vent. It is larger than most, and has louvers spaced just right for kitties to gaze through.]

From here we gets a really good view of da trees in bof da front yard and da back yard. And da louvers let us look out but keeps da outside critters from seeing us, unless dey getz really close. I love to watch da grey skwirls playing in da trees.

Lucy Lu looks out through the louvers and sees two skwirls playing in
the trees. This is a great place to watch them.
Old February 6th 19, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Lucy Lu looks out through the louvers and sees two skwirls playing in
the trees. This is a great place to watch them.

[Sammy and Lucy Lu continue to watch the squirrels play. Sammy giggles a little. Both of the squirrels hear him and come to investigate.]

Sammy, is dat yoo? How is yoo doing? And who is dat?

[Sammy slides a bolt and the louvered panel drops open. ]

Sammy: Hi, Harold. Dis is Lucy Lu, and we'z just lookin around. We'z got a party going on downstairs! Did you get my message inviting you? We'z got lots of goodies, including a bunch of peanuts and acorns.

Harold: Hi, Lucy Lu. It'z good to meet you. I'z Harold, and dis is mine sisfur Harriet. We live in da tree next door. Sammy, we was just gathering some extra acorns while da weather is good. I fink we're about ready to stop, then we can go to your party. In fact, if you gotz peanuts we definitely can stop now an have some fun!
Old February 7th 19, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 2/6/2019 2:27 PM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
[...]

Hi, Harold and Harriet. Sammy was just showing me around his new house.
Sammy and Lucy Lu step back from the panel opening and Harold and
Harriet jump in. They all head to the basement to enjoy the party.
Old February 9th 19, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Pleezed to meet you, Mr. Harold an Ms. Harriet. Mine name iz Sundance. I duznt fingk I haz knowed ennee skwirlz befur. Yoo bof haz bootiful floofy talez!

Sundance, making a mental note not to order his favorite drink at this party

The Man With No Party Française mangeur de viande de cheval Cat anecdotes 0 February 13th 14 04:04 PM
to the party Stormmmee Cat community 49 November 15th 09 02:17 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM